FYI Florida is Autistic

Disney is somehow suffocating in its sparkly fake happiness.

But have a nice vaca, Puff! :D The beach part will be great, anyway ;)

disney is pretty damn happy. And the catch is, it doesnt seem fake. I was suspicious at first, like "this cant be real, these people are acting".

but after a week, i came to the conclusion that a good portion of them actually are genuinely happy, its not a fraudulent act.

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
disney is pretty damn happy. And the catch is, it doesnt seem fake. I was suspicious at first, like "this cant be real, these people are acting".

but after a week, i came to the conclusion that a good portion of them actually are genuinely happy, its not a fraudulent act.
Do you know how many of those princesses are on coke?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
April's just a grump about anything related to children/childhoods. Makes me think hers sucks and she just tries to avoid thinking about anything that reminds her of her crappy years.

or something like that

April's just a grump about anything related to children/childhoods. Makes me think hers sucks and she just tries to avoid thinking about anything that reminds her of her crappy years.

or something like that
I had an annoyingly perfect childhood.

Children just ruin things if you aren't a parent yourself.

Have I told you the story of my older sister's first week working there?

You have to be a certain type of person to work there and be that happy. They're generally good at finding those people.