Hawt Fitness V. 28

I used to be a personal trainer and smashed up a foundation with a sledgehammer when I was 7 months preggo. I've never been girly in that sense.
But now, I've been diagnosed with curvature of the spine and would rather not fuck up my back some more just to impress misogynists like you.

That's what gives you that awesome curve on the top of your spectacular ass
Quamire.gif

It's weird because all my back problems and knee problems went away when I started squatting and deadlifting. I wonder why it's so different between people

I swear, it kills when I'm doing them. And my doctor said it's just worsening everything. I am to stick with more fluids movements. Also, the back deal is a deformity as such, maybe that's why it's different. I never had problems until now, which is when, (if never diagnosed earlier), it would actually start causing problems.
Knees are just wear and tear. Meh.

I swear, it kills when I'm doing them. And my doctor said it's just worsening everything. I am to stick with more fluids movements. Also, the back deal is a deformity as such, maybe that's why it's different. I never had problems until now, which is when, (if never diagnosed earlier), it would actually start causing problems.
Knees are just wear and tear. Meh.

Go barefoot.

I loved mowing the lawn!!
I drove over too many objects before the keys were finally hidden from me. :/

I loved mowing the lawn!!
I drove over too many objects before the keys were finally hidden from me. :/

Keys? :wtf: You didn't have a push mower you bought from Sears for $50 that lasted so long the deck was rusting out?

Weak.

Uh 2.5 acres is a lot to cut with a push mower!
I cut the front yard with the push mower and the river banks.