Hawt Fitness V. 28

I have to really think about my joints. I don't want to be 50 with tons of knee problems. And I'm already headed there. I had Liam kneel down and listen to my knee when I did lunge. He made the most disgusted face and even called me disgusting.

I'm sticking to what I've always known: dance techniques. And what Tracy Anderson's technique is, is dance, but with tons and tons of reps with a focus on the smaller muscles to pull in the bigger ones. My legs get bulked with lunges and I finally seem to have found a workout that doesn't focus on fucking lunges being the Godsend for upper leg shit!

plyo is high impact. yogaX obviously isnt and would probably be very good for you if/when you get sick of your current routine.

I have to really think about my joints. I don't want to be 50 with tons of knee problems. And I'm already headed there. I had Liam kneel down and listen to my knee when I did lunge. He made the most disgusted face and even called me disgusting.

I'm sticking to what I've always known: dance techniques. And what Tracy Anderson's technique is, is dance, but with tons and tons of reps with a focus on the smaller muscles to pull in the bigger ones. My legs get bulked with lunges and I finally seem to have found a workout that doesn't focus on fucking lunges being the Godsend for upper leg shit!

It's weird because all my back problems and knee problems went away when I started squatting and deadlifting. I wonder why it's so different between people

in honor of this thread I just got chili cheese fries and a bacon cheeseburger

In honor of this thread I showed my abs to a bunch of bitches on the street and now they're all pregnant and passed out from orgasms. Sorry for yet another paternity case, Kimie.

i just flexed and ripped yet another shirt, fuck.

tre280.jpg