Hawt First schlong transplant performed

Artificial limbs help one restore an active life by restoring required functionality to the body. I don't find erections, or peeing standing REQUIRED functionality of the body. Nice-to-haves, sure, required, no.

Does a new leg restore the ability to walk? That's ok. Does a new hand restore the ability to cook and clean and work? That's ok. What functionality does restoring a penis do that is required to live?

I am not a fan of breasts augmentation, facial reconstruction (unless it restores lost functionality like jaw breakage, eye function, etc) or most definitely pectoral and abdominal implants. Vanity is not a good reason to undergo surgical procedures. It is your choice, I guess, but it's a shitty one.

you don't need to walk to survive, get over it and enjoy your wheelchair.
you don't need two hands to cook and clean and work. learn to clap with one hand.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
you don't need to walk to survive, get over it and enjoy your wheelchair.
you don't need two hands to cook and clean and work. learn to clap with one hand.
If I did not have an arm or leg, foot or hand, my quality of life would suffer more than the dangers of surgery to restore that functionality. Being with or without a penis would not lower my quality of life nearly enough to warrant a transplant surgery. Even if I had ED it wouldn't lower my quality of life enough to warrant simple pill-taking.

This pope, more than others, has been supportive of "reasonable" procreation. This is a bit of a turn from historical requests for large families. From the Vatican catechism archives: "Sacred Scripture and the Church's traditional practice see in large families a sign of God's blessing and the parents' generosity."

A lot of it is cultural as well. India has put together lots of programs for sterilization but they have been seen as the government going against the man, so other programs like condom usage and such has been ignored.

All I know is I don't understand such a surgery. What is the point? Is it for urination? If that's the case, follow what I mentioned before. Is it for aesthetics? Get over yourself, Mary. Is it for procreative reasons? That would be irresponsible as well as pointless (just do artificial insemination if you must). I just don't get the motivation.
A gay man telling people to get over themselves for aesthetics....now I've heard it all.

I wonder if dbzeag would feel differently if he was a top instead of a bottom?

not trying to be disrepectful at all. just wondering.

This pope, more than others, has been supportive of "reasonable" procreation. This is a bit of a turn from historical requests for large families. From the Vatican catechism archives: "Sacred Scripture and the Church's traditional practice see in large families a sign of God's blessing and the parents' generosity."

A lot of it is cultural as well. India has put together lots of programs for sterilization but they have been seen as the government going against the man, so other programs like condom usage and such has been ignored.

All I know is I don't understand such a surgery. What is the point? Is it for urination? If that's the case, follow what I mentioned before. Is it for aesthetics? Get over yourself, Mary. Is it for procreative reasons? That would be irresponsible as well as pointless (just do artificial insemination if you must). I just don't get the motivation.
Men like to have a dick and 2 balls. To lose a penis is as psychologically traumatising as losing a limb. I don't think he wants children at his age, and doubt his fertility after all he has been through, anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Losing your equipment would save you a lot of problems. Once it's gone, you probably wouldn't miss it. Look at all the married men i.e. eunuchs walking around in a daze. They've been neutered & have no idea that it even happened.