firearm assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you get a chainsaw to attach to your arm like the one in Army of Darkness. That would be much cooler.

Maybe get a lightsaber too.

You know, since things from movies are always practical and real.
Chances are if you see it in a movie, it's stupid.

I thought I was being over the top looking at Sigs. :lol:

knytes anger in this threads gonna get his ass kicked.

first of all you can all shut the fuck with your bullshit.

yeah i have a sport bike, yeah i am a badass, yeah i want to own a gun.

but your forgetting yeah i am responsible, and yeah i am mature.

i am a medical professional. my goal is to save lives, not take them. but if someone threatens a loved one, then i will do what is needed.

you could have simply stated the facts in a better manner. like hey have you though about what would happen if you fall or wreck your bike wearing this,
or in terms of concealment it wouldnt be your best bet.

no, instead you self righeous fucks get on here and try and flame me like im some sort of crooked hat baggy jeans little gangsta from the hood.

now if anybody would like to be mature an advise me on what they think is better or what they'd preffer, then by all means carry on. i appreciate the advise. other wise blow me and stop clicking on my threads.

and dont mention all the typos, i dont have time to proof read or spell check.

I feel it's warranted.

So let's say our friend Ruthless is out one night and some bozo accidentally scuffs his $200 Adidas shoes. Most people would let it go, but oh no Ruthless doesn't have to, because he's armed! He yanks out his two XDs and starts to blastin', killing the "thug" and saving the day, then all the girls in the club swoon him and a 6 person orgy ensues.

At least that's how things play out in Ruthless' mind.

Here's the reality...

Ruthless gets his Adidas scuffed, calls the guy on it. The guy, not wanting to be labeled a pussy, stands up for himself. Ruthless eggs him on, knowing his armed and the other likely isn't. Bozo eventually pushes Ruthless, which Ruthless justifies in his tiny brain as grounds for lethal force, and yanks one of his XDs, pointing it at the guy (in standard sideways "gangsta" fashion). Now the guy ca
:egads: the story is so heinous it couldn't even be finished:omy:

i am a medical professional. my goal is to save lives, not take them. but if someone threatens a loved one, then i will do what is needed.

you could have simply stated the facts in a better manner. like hey have you though about what would happen if you fall or wreck your bike wearing this,

no, instead you self righeous fucks get on here and try and flame me like im some sort of crooked hat baggy jeans little gangsta from the hood.

now if anybody would like to be mature an advise me on what they think is better or what they'd preffer, then by all means carry on. i appreciate the advise. other wise blow me and stop clicking on my threads.

I did give you good advice. If you want a holster because it looks cool then you are not responsible enough to own a gun. I don't give a damn if you're a medical professional, that does not make you a responsible person. The point is that people who are too irresponsible to carry are the ones that give the rest of us a bad name. People who carry guns because they look cool make those of us that understand the inherent responsibility and danger in them a bad name. You're the reason we get our guns taken away.

Last edited:
I did give you good advice. If you want a holster because it looks cool then you are not responsible enough to own a gun. I don't give a damn if you're a medical professional, that does not make you a responsible person.

i like the idea of having it in the center of my back for comfort as opposed to being weighed down on one side or the other, and it pulling my jeans down.

i like the idea of having it in the center of my back for comfort as opposed to being weighed down on one side or the other, and it pulling my jeans down.

1. Carrying on your back is dangerous because if you fall on it you could do serious damage to your spine. As a medical professional you should know this.
2. Carrying back there makes it a LOT harder to reach. And it's not that much more comfortable.
3. You'll be printing a lot more, making it more likely that someone will call you out on carrying. The whole point is that you're supposed to conceal.
4. The simple fact that you wanted to carry two of them the way Nick Cage did in a movie makes us think you're only doing it to look cool.

This is why you shouldn't own a gun.

why becasue some douche bag runs his mouth and if he was hear id smack him.

i do enjoy fighting, if youve ever been out with me youve probably seen me get into some sort of situation. but understand this, i never start the fights, and i never use weapons.

i do enjoy fighting, if youve ever been out with me youve probably seen me get into some sort of situation. but understand this, i never start the fights, and i never use weapons.

Why do you want to own a gun?

1. Carrying on your back is dangerous because if you fall on it you could do serious damage to your spine. As a medical professional you should know this.
2. Carrying back there makes it a LOT harder to reach. And it's not that much more comfortable.
3. You'll be printing a lot more, making it more likely that someone will call you out on carrying. The whole point is that you're supposed to conceal.
4. The simple fact that you wanted to carry two of them the way Nick Cage did in a movie makes us think you're only doing it to look cool.

i didnt even consider me falling, wether it be a slip and fall, or a tumble on the bike. just not something that happens often, but that is a great point. just for that alone i wouldnt want to carry them that way.

thats why i ask before i do things like this.

as for concealment, that didnt bother me to much, its been discuss with a large portion of leos, and they said its not a huge del if it blows up on the bike, what can i really do about that.

and i feel you on number four, but it wasnt for cool points, it just seemed like a good concept.

Sigs are HUGE, too big to carry easily.

Shoot straight as an arrow and great ergos, but hard to conceal, no matter who you are.
Aye, but my chances of getting a concealed permit are about the same as getting laid tonight. Likely gonna be a car gun because of various loopholes in NY law. P220s feel like sex.

Dude, I did point out several major flaws in your idea and even gave you a link to read. If you post something really really stupid people are going to call you out on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I mean hell this isnt half as bad as hockey camp.

Springfields are fine guns, just think about it this way, buy one because you can only use one at once. Use the money left over to buy two spare mags and a shitload of ammo. When it comes to protecting yourself or other people there are serious legal doctrines that must be followed. The best way to learn these is to take a CCW course, the NRA usually sponsors local ones.

Just like with learning anything new; you may think you know things about it but the fact is you dont know shit. With something so serious it is IMPORTANT to learn exactly what you are getting into. To stay safe yourself and to not be the dumbass that gets guns outlawed for the rest of us.

If you would smack someone over giving you their honest opinion then no, you are not responsible enough to own and carry a firearm. If you enjoy fighting then you are too aggressive to carry a firearm. If you have a habit of finding yourself in "some sort of situation" then you are not responsible enough to carry a firearm.

Don't give the rest of us a bad name.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok there big boy, why don't you come HALF-WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY to kick someone's ass who:

1) You know nothing about and may end up putting you in the hospital for all your trouble.
2) Has made no illusions to the fact that he already owns guns, is proficient with guns, and regularly carries a gun.
3) You have no idea where they live.
4) Is actually trying to keep your immature idiot self from making a mistake.

Acting tough in real life does nothing to sway me from saying what's on my mind. If you think for one second that I'd hesitate to say ON THE INTERNET you're gravely mistaken.

the story is so heinous it couldn't even be finished

An edit messed it up, it's fixed. Read it, it's funny AND you learn from it.

Why do you want to own a gun?

ms.ruthless and i enjoy shooting, and the though of having protection just in case. its a complete last resort. trust me, i get much greater satisfaction out of hitting someone. lol

Aye, but my chances of getting a concealed permit are about the same as getting laid tonight. Likely gonna be a car gun because of various loopholes in NY law. P220s feel like sex.

Dude, I did point out several major flaws in your idea and even gave you a link to read. If you post something really really stupid people are going to call you out on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I mean hell this isnt half as bad as hockey camp.

Springfields are fine guns, just think about it this way, buy one because you can only use one at once. Use the money left over to buy two spare mags and a shitload of ammo. When it comes to protecting yourself or other people there are serious legal doctrines that must be followed. The best way to learn these is to take a CCW course, the NRA usually sponsors local ones.

Just like with learning anything new; you may think you know things about it but the fact is you dont know shit. With something so serious it is IMPORTANT to learn exactly what you are getting into. To stay safe yourself and to not be the dumbass that gets guns outlawed for the rest of us.

thank you,

i have shot many times, my buddy is the swat trainer.

ms.ruthless and i are taking the ccw next week.

and i like the clip on laser light combo, just in case theres a bang, crack, or boom in the middle of the night. i like the laser because i though it would improve my accuracy till i can practice regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.