Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
so by some stroke of madness, i have been allowed to purchase and carry a firearm.

im purchasing 2 springfield xd 40's. and im going to get the laser in the barrel(or just below it, whatever)

now my only dilemma is this.

i want the holster from the movie face-off. the dual pistols in the center of the lower back.

does anybody have any ideas or info or anything about this?

www.lasermax.com ?

1. You don't want to carry on the small of your back in the first place. Most police departments and federal LE agencies won't allow their people to carry anything - including cuffs - on the small of their back because a struggle with a perp could result in landing on it and doing serious damage to the spine.

2. Why carry them like that? Guns akimbo is a useless, counterproductive and silly way to shoot.

Buy a holster that combines ease of access, comfort and concealment, not something that looks cool. If you're carrying because it looks cool then, with all due respect, you shouldn't be carrying.

...Yeah, you should read a little more about CCW.

http://ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=10

"Lasers" usually arent considered useful or practical, more practice on the other hand...

Small of your back is going to be hard to reach and youll print if you bend over.

It also takes two hands to hold a handgun. So...

Basically, I'm saying you're fucking retarded.

You DEFINITELY need to post this at a serious gun forum.

Oh, and I can tell based on your idea of a super cool carry weapon that you are going to get yourself shot.

...Yeah, you should read a little more about CCW.

http://ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=10

"Lasers" usually arent considered useful or practical, more practice on the other hand...

Small of your back is going to be hard to reach and youll print if you bend over.

It also takes two hands to hold a handgun. So...

Basically, I'm saying you're fucking retarded.

actually lasers can be useful in dark situations; sometimes you don't have time to get a good sight picture in the dark and getting the shot off is more important than precise placement :o

edit: I like the guy in the first thread posting the gatling gun as his carry piece :lol:

Last edited:
The more I read this the more it absolutely infuriates me.

People like you get guns taken away from people like me.

Idiots like you get people (most likely yourself) killed.

Dumbasses like you show your gun off to the WRONG people and get it printed in the paper that guns are bad.

Don't buy a gun.

Don't look at guns.

Don't talk about guns.

BASED OFF OF THIS THREAD I HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO OWN ONE.

edit:

I can see you now...

Riding around on your bullet bike, with your two laser-equipped XD's showing under your t-shirt, flipping off everyone you see because you're armed and that entitles you to be badass.

Way to go, you rule at life.

Last edited:
actually lasers can be useful in dark situations; sometimes you don't have time to get a good sight picture in the dark and getting the shot off is more important than precise placement :o

Um, a light would be more useful, like a surefire with a pressure pad. You dont see many lights on CCW rigs which Im assuming this thread is about. Usually the emphasis is on "concealed."

Um, a light would be more useful, like a surefire with a pressure pad. You dont see many lights on CCW rigs which Im assuming this thread is about. Usually the emphasis is on "concealed."

I agree it would be more useful, just saying that lasers can have their uses.

I want a deagle wif da beamz:

ba2.jpg

i want the holster from the movie face-off. the dual pistols in the center of the lower back.
Why don't you get a chainsaw to attach to your arm like the one in Army of Darkness. That would be much cooler.

Maybe get a lightsaber too.

You know, since things from movies are always practical and real.

Knyte's anger in this thread amuses me.

I feel it's warranted.

So let's say our friend Ruthless is out one night and some bozo accidentally scuffs his $200 Adidas shoes. Most people would let it go, but oh no Ruthless doesn't have to, because he's armed! He yanks out his two XDs and starts to blastin', killing the "thug" and saving the day, then all the girls in the club swoon him and a 6 person orgy ensues.

At least that's how things play out in Ruthless' mind.

Here's the reality...

Ruthless gets his Adidas scuffed, calls the guy on it. The guy, not wanting to be labeled a pussy, stands up for himself. Ruthless eggs him on, knowing his armed and the other likely isn't. Bozo eventually pushes Ruthless, which Ruthless justifies in his tiny brain as grounds for lethal force, and yanks one of his XDs, pointing it at the guy (in standard sideways "gangsta" fashion). Now the guy can do two things:

1) Stand up for himself so isn't labeled a pussy.

2) walk away.

For the sake of interesting arguement we'll say he chooses option 1. He pushes Ruthless and in the back of Ruthless' macho brain he sees that as justification to use deadly force. He yanks out one of his XDs and points it at Bozo, of course holding it in standard side-ways gangsta fashion. Uh oh Ruthless, you've just commited "simple threat" at best, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon at worst. Now Bozo has been watching a lot of Chuck Norris movies lately, and rushes Ruthless, so Ruthles fires, killing Bozo. Moments later Ruthless is shaking on the floor like a scared kitten as the adrenaline starts thin out of his blood, and the cops show up. Now is Ruthless is a good boy the cops cuff him and take him away, if not they either shoot him dead or him beat him senseless. So, again for the sake of arguement, Ruthless cooperates and goes to jail. Because of the "heightened circumstances" of the incident the judge is merciful and only gives Ruthless 5 years of hard prison time, but unfortunately Ruthless also loses every penny he's ever made in a civil suit brought on by Bozo's family. Ruthless days of impressing high school girls on his bullet bike are now over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.