firearm assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hang out with cops all the time, and ive gone shooting many times, its always been fun for me.

Growing up with them and hanging out with them is two different things. Living in Texas it's instilled in us to respect firearms. Dad would take us hunting from the time we were toddlers until it wasn't cool anymore.

I know you feel everyone is attacking you about this, but it's a very sensitive subject for people who accept the responsibility of guns. I can't name something that you need more responsibility for other than a firearm.

Nothing.

Last edited:
With your dual guns? Why would you ever need two guns carried in the same place? It makes no sense.

Do you normally carry non-gun weapons around when you get into said fights?

i never carry any weapons. and dual guns was to keep things symetrical.
i like balance, everything from tattoos to things in my pockets

thank you,

i have shot many times, my buddy is the swat trainer.

ms.ruthless and i are taking the ccw next week.

and i like the clip on laser light combo, just in case theres a bang, crack, or boom in the middle of the night. i like the laser because i though it would improve my accuracy till i can practice regularly.

Aye well, worry about accessories after you have some experience. Surefire makes flashlights for handguns that are far more effective at night.... Usually, you want to be able to shoot well, accuracy, form, etc. before worrying about such things.

thank you,

i have shot many times, my buddy is the swat trainer.

ms.ruthless and i are taking the ccw next week.

and i like the clip on laser light combo, just in case theres a bang, crack, or boom in the middle of the night. i like the laser because i though it would improve my accuracy till i can practice regularly.

Dude, a firearm without practice is as useless as practice without a firearm. Do NOT rely on a laser sight to improve your accuracy, it is no replacement for spending hours at the range. The thing about guns is that unless you're really, really good then most of the time the bullet is going to go everywhere but where you want to put it. The only thing worse than missing the bad guy is missing the bad guy and hitting the six year old girl thirty feet behind him.

i never carry any weapons. and dual guns was to keep things symetrical.
i like balance, everything from tattoos to things in my pockets

Holy crap you're retarded.

You have yet to say ONE THING in this thread that would make think you aren't some immature punk who is just looking for a show piece to carry around and scare people with.

You do not scare or impress me on any level Ruthless, not one bit. Your BS tough guy crap may work on high school kids and your friends, but not with me, not even for a second.

As far as you talking to cops on a regular basis do me a favor: print this thread out and show it to them, I'm sure they'd love it.

ms.ruthless and i enjoy shooting, and the though of having protection just in case. its a complete last resort. trust me, i get much greater satisfaction out of hitting someone. lol

Is this something you plan on carrying with you everywhere 24/7?

If you would smack someone over giving you their honest opinion then no, you are not responsible enough to own and carry a firearm. If you enjoy fighting then you are too aggressive to carry a firearm. If you have a habit of finding yourself in "some sort of situation" then you are not responsible enough to carry a firearm.

Don't give the rest of us a bad name.

ask about what happened at my bday at cafe 13.

that shit happens to me all the time. and i have control of that.

let me wave my wand and fix the issue with world hunger too.

and becasue i enjoy dangerous things im immature, skydivers must be completely immature to you.

I feel it's warranted.

So let's say our friend Ruthless is out one night and some bozo accidentally scuffs his $200 Adidas shoes. Most people would let it go, but oh no Ruthless doesn't have to, because he's armed! He yanks out his two XDs and starts to blastin', killing the "thug" and saving the day, then all the girls in the club swoon him and a 6 person orgy ensues.

At least that's how things play out in Ruthless' mind.

Here's the reality...

Ruthless gets his Adidas scuffed, calls the guy on it. The guy, not wanting to be labeled a pussy, stands up for himself. Ruthless eggs him on, knowing his armed and the other likely isn't. Bozo eventually pushes Ruthless, which Ruthless justifies in his tiny brain as grounds for lethal force, and yanks one of his XDs, pointing it at the guy (in standard sideways "gangsta" fashion). Now the guy ca

nope, not fixed

and becasue i enjoy dangerous things im immature, skydivers must be completely immature to you.

What happened at Cafe 13?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok there big boy, why don't you come HALF-WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY to kick someone's ass who:

1) You know nothing about and may end up putting you in the hospital for all your trouble.
2) Has made no illusions to the fact that he already owns guns, is proficient with guns, and regularly carries a gun.
3) You have no idea where they live.
4) Is actually trying to keep your immature idiot self from making a mistake.

Acting tough in real life does nothing to sway me from saying what's on my mind. If you think for one second that I'd hesitate to say ON THE INTERNET you're gravely mistaken.

An edit messed it up, it's fixed. Read it, it's funny AND you learn from it.

im glad you think your the shit. you are now saying that your profficient with a firearm becasue i threatened to smack you. isnt ths exactly what you were saying i would do. so follow your own advice there skippy, and yes i own 2 pair of $200 adidas's.

you feel all tough becasue you have a gun, thats the illusion. i already know i dont need a gun to hide behind, like you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok there big boy, why don't you come HALF-WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY to kick someone's ass who:

1) You know nothing about and may end up putting you in the hospital for all your trouble.
2) Has made no illusions to the fact that he already owns guns, is proficient with guns, and regularly carries a gun.
3) You have no idea where they live.
4) Is actually trying to keep your immature idiot self from making a mistake.

Acting tough in real life does nothing to sway me from saying what's on my mind. If you think for one second that I'd hesitate to say ON THE INTERNET you're gravely mistaken.

An edit messed it up, it's fixed. Read it, it's funny AND you learn from it.

as for putting me in the hospital, feel free to try, youll be number 420 something. ill fly you out here just so you can try your best

Most of us don't have a problem not getting ourselves into dangerous situations. I would wager than in most of your stories you did something to escalate the problem or at the very least you had the option of getting yourself out of the situation but you elected not to do so.

I never said you're immature because you enjoy dangerous things, I said you're immature because you enjoy fighting. If you enjoy regulated amature MMA or something, that's one thing. But enjoying getting into scuffles with random strangers is a sign of a disturbed psyche.

As a medical professional you should know that.

Growing up with them and hanging out with them is two different things. Living in Texas it's instilled in us to respect firearms. Dad would take us hunting from the time we were toddlers until it wasn't cool anymore.

I know you feel everyone is attacking you about this, but it's a very sensitive subject for people who accept the responsibility of guns. I can't name something that you need more responsibility for other than a firearm.

Nothing.

i understand this. i dont know why all of a sudeen im some gansta gandbanger.

i am the coolest down to earth guy who loves joking and good food.

not some hood rat always grilling peeps to earn respect points in the ghetto.

Aye well, worry about accessories after you have some experience. Surefire makes flashlights for handguns that are far more effective at night.... Usually, you want to be able to shoot well, accuracy, form, etc. before worrying about such things.

then thats what ill do, thanks for the heads up.

Dude, a firearm without practice is as useless as practice without a firearm. Do NOT rely on a laser sight to improve your accuracy, it is no replacement for spending hours at the range. The thing about guns is that unless you're really, really good then most of the time the bullet is going to go everywhere but where you want to put it. The only thing worse than missing the bad guy is missing the bad guy and hitting the six year old girl thirty feet behind him.

i am very good in terms of accuracy, i just though it would be easier.

thats why im asking, i know nothing about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.