Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

If nobody receives anything soon, never mind Trump winning the election even if they show up in mid-October. This whole place could be on fire by end of July if people have to try to get by on unemployment alone, or nothing at all.

I heard Dr Fauci now has a protective detail guarding him. If this continues into summer and no payments are sent, someone will surely take a shot at someone. Not saying who.

So I began a gentle debate with one of my sister's academic associates on one of her Facebook threads.
CDC is claiming 4600-ish deaths as of 16:00 EST. John's Hopkins claims 5700+. Someone is padding numbers. The associate called the CDC part of the Trump Regime.
Fuck me.
I'm out.

The CDC head (Dr Robert Redfield) is a total Trump lackey and laughed at his jokes about the test being perfect, as perfect as the letter, the phone call, etc, and that Uncle Fester looking jackass was right there grinning like a schoolboy with a boner.*

*which would actually be a frown if it happened in PE

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
So working from home wasnt so bad this week
lots of video chats , group texing and remoting into my desktop
all that said I actually prefer to be in the office. Lots of little things come up that I can work out in five minutes there, but take an hour via other methods
Being pantsless the whole time was nice, tho

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Last time during the oil downturn we did pay reductions
That worked out since we got to keep our jobs
When things turned up again we got our pay levels back
Expecting that to happen again

Yep. The ones that are left standing (aka me and a few others) took a pay cut. But that includes everyone from the top down.

It just the way it is right now. Can't blame anyone.
Can't even point a finger and say HEY!! GO FUCK YOURSELF IN AN ABANDONED REFRIGERATOR!!

• Love
Reactions: nukes