Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Good friend of mines uncle died yesterday. Another friends dad died today. Its getting closer and closer.
Remember the good ole days a few weeks ago when you thought this all was bullshit? :hs:

Also, just found out that a friend of ours had a confirmed case of cv19. He's a little younger than me, but said it was fucking terrifying. Ended up in the ER unable to breathe. Three people in that friend group got it. The last time they were all together was an event @APRIL and I were supposed to go to, but cancelled at the last minute. FUUUUUUU

Remember the good ole days a few weeks ago when you thought this all was bullshit? :hs:

Also, just found out that a friend of ours had a confirmed case of cv19. He's a little younger than me, but said it was fucking terrifying. Ended up in the ER unable to breathe. Three people in that friend group got it. The last time they were all together was an event @APRIL and I were supposed to go to, but cancelled at the last minute. FUUUUUUU
Yeah and it's still only going to get worse. I was actually catching crap from people at work and home in Jan when it first started. I got all supplied up on everything right off that bat thinking it was going to get out of Wuhan and get worse. I didn't expect it to be like it is. But early on people at work were like you're crazy. There's no need to cancel these trips or meetings. Etc, Etc, Etc. But I had my team and our engagement model with our customers already planned out so when it did get bad we just continued on like it was no big deal.

One of Joes jazz friends died today. She was fairly old but a lovely singer and lovely woman.

I cant even believe the insanity of some of this when Im dealing with my work clients. I think they live on another fucking planet right now. Im delivering emergency supplies and one woman is asking me whats for dessert. Like Im a fucking meal van. Oh my god. It hasnt sunk in at all wtf is happening. Jesus fucking christ.

One of Joes jazz friends died today. She was fairly old but a lovely singer and lovely woman.

I cant even believe the insanity of some of this when Im dealing with my work clients. I think they live on another fucking planet right now. Im delivering emergency supplies and one woman is asking me whats for dessert. Like Im a fucking meal van. Oh my god. It hasnt sunk in at all wtf is happening. Jesus fucking christ.
I'm sure most of your clients arent sitting at home watching the news and are likely not aware of whats up

Sorry to hear about Joe's friend. This thing is friggin insane.

I'm sure most of your clients arent sitting at home watching the news and are likely not aware of whats up

Sorry to hear about Joe's friend. This thing is friggin insane.
No they are not. They are doing god knows what to feed crack habits and all sorts of other insanity thats going on. Im a step closer to sorting out housing for them today so thats a good take away from this but I think I need a good sob soon. Its been a long week dealing with this from where Im sat.

So the GOV is now saying some people might not get their checks for up to 20 weeks. So assuming they start end of April that's like October.
I heard that Trump wanted his signature on all of them. It sounds like something he’d want to do

I heard that Trump wanted his signature on all of them. It sounds like something he’d want to do
That is true as well. He wants people to know the money is coming from him. But in the grand scheme it's all printed so it doesn't matter who's name signs it.