Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Can I just ask that anyone who voted Republican doesn't claim any welfare or tax breaks during this crisis. Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work harder. It's what you believe in so live by it. If you end up poor, it's your own fault for making bad life choices and not working hard enough. Don't look to society or the government to help. It's unamerican.

Can I just ask that anyone who voted Republican doesn't claim any welfare or tax breaks during this crisis. Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work harder. It's what you believe in so live by it. If you end up poor, it's your own fault for making bad life choices and not working hard enough. Don't look to society or the government to help. It's unamerican.
Tsrh

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Of course

Oregon temporarily lifted the ban on self serve gas (we are one of the last states to still have attendants).

Great. Now we all get to handle the same gas pumps. Brilliant.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas

:lol:

People who "sit at home" right now have magically become Democrats overnight.

Every one of these hypocritical motherfuckers are taking that money and buying more ammo.

• Haha
I was just reading an article, in Italy people are starting to yell at other people from their balconies if they see them outside.
Other countries have set up hot lines you can call to report your neighbors if you see them congregating.

What an unbelievably stressful event this is turning into.

Stuff like this only happens in movies.
How Orwellian we've become.

I was just reading an article, in Italy people are starting to yell at other people from their balconies if they see them outside.
Other countries have set up hot lines you can call to report your neighbors if you see them congregating.

What an unbelievably stressful event this is turning into.

Stuff like this only happens in movies.
How Orwellian we've become.
Orwell was a snitch so you're more right than you knew lol

that's not fair, idk that you didn't know that, it just is less common knowledge

I knew but it's all good.
I read his wiki info long ago.

In 1949, shortly before he died, the English author George Orwell prepared a list of notable writers and other persons he considered to be unsuitable as possible writers for the anti-communist counter-propaganda activities of the Information Research Department, a propaganda organisation of the British state. A copy of the list was published in The Guardian in 2002 and the original was released by the Foreign Office soon after.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
My family keeps a 1 year prudent reserve in the bank.
It's the right way to live.
Ya, but I doubt you make minimum wage.

So the $1200 stimulus check is $1200 for the month. Minimum wage is $7.25, that's $1160 for a month.

Can you live on minimum wage with a family? Have a savings account?

I'm glad you're able to provide, but not everyone has your luxurious life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy