Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Our little county dashboard finally started reporting how many tests they're doing.
I haven't done the math but it pretty much goes without saying the more people you test the more you'll find with the kungflu, duh.

That doesn't mean they're new cases, it means they had it the whole time you dummy.

Pending a mass forced injection vaccine we'll all get it eventually. It's only a question as to when and how we'll be equipped to handle it.

Welcome the covid.

Our little county dashboard finally started reporting how many tests they're doing.
I haven't done the math but it pretty much goes without saying the more people you test the more you'll find with the kungflu, duh.

That doesn't mean they're new cases, it means they had it the whole time you dummy.

Pending a mass forced injection vaccine we'll all get it eventually. It's only a question as to when and how we'll be equipped to handle it.

Welcome the covid.
You'll want to look at the positivity rate, not how many people have it.

a575c582a26a50ad45dae31381e04360.jpg

please keep your cooties out of our clean and open space.

:lol: Mexico and Canada building walls would be HILARIOUS.

If they waterproof both border walls they could possibly drown us out. Just one big lake between Mexico and Canada.
Ice skating on one side and jet skiing on the other!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Apparently I don't have COVID.
Also, apparently the fucking VA had my results a week and a half ago but the fucking people at my normal clinic didn't have the results, the ER did so I had to call them. They knew this for a week and a half and didn't tell me the first time I called to let me know to call another clinic.