Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I imagine that if my symptoms were worse, to the point that I needed a respirator, that I'd be admitted.

Right now my balls are fine. It's weird but the symptoms do seem to switch around from day to day.

My older sister lived in St Pete long before I did. She remembers a news story about a woman that jumped from the Skyway bridge down here. She survived somehow. When being interviewed after, she said that halfway down she realized what a mistake it was and found Jesus.

That story reminds me of this headline

My older sister lived in St Pete long before I did. She remembers a news story about a woman that jumped from the Skyway bridge down here. She survived somehow. When being interviewed after, she said that halfway down she realized what a mistake it was and found Jesus.

That story reminds me of this headline

There was a chapter in one of my psych books on suicide attempt survivors and it’s incredibly rare to find one who didn’t immediately regret what they were doing.

I’ve known three personally who survived, two of which weren’t happy that they’d failed. One, a jumper. Two, blew up own house. Three, shot himself with a shotgun and took his jaw off. Number two was the only one to be happy with his failed attempt.

There was a chapter in one of my psych books on suicide attempt survivors and it’s incredibly rare to find one who didn’t immediately regret what they were doing.

I’ve known three personally who survived, two of which weren’t happy that they’d failed. One, a jumper. Two, blew up own house. Three, shot himself with a shotgun and took his jaw off. Number two was the only one to be happy with his failed attempt.
Yikes.

Florida added 15,299 new Covid cases setting a new national record for the largest daily increase in coronavirus cases in the United States on Sunday.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
DJT wore a mask in public finally
are all the maga tards suddenly on board with it now?
Y18pu71.jpg

• Barf
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and Josh