Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

that would be aweosme
our log drivers would waltz on down the river and bring us ALL THE WOOD IN CANADA to keep these filthy covid lovers out!
we would build that shit over the weekend with a few pints and poutine
Or they could fly in the wood from Indonesia, and charge you eleventy billion.

I just read a squirrel from Colorado tested positive for bubonic plague.
If he was from Philly he would have tested positive for crack too.
yeah Yersinia pestis never really went away, we just have antibiotics and a better understanding of germ theory now. the 3 big plagues (bubonic, pneumonic, and septicemic) are all caused by the same bacteria affecting different systems. it can definitely still be extremely virulent and/or highly infectious, but the current iterations still respond to antibiotics. which, this feels as good a time as any to remind people that if they are started on a course of antibiotics by a healthcare provider, please complete the full course (barring any complications that should be discussed with their healthcare provider), and not to self-medicate with antibiotics, please and thank you.

Apparently I don't have COVID.
Also, apparently the fucking VA had my results a week and a half ago but the fucking people at my normal clinic didn't have the results, the ER did so I had to call them. They knew this for a week and a half and didn't tell me the first time I called to let me know to call another clinic.

holy shit man!!!!
ugh
well at least you don’t have covid just the cooties

also is it normal for you to get sick in the summer? i never ever get sick in the summer

a575c582a26a50ad45dae31381e04360.jpg

please keep your cooties out of our clean and open space.
This covid shit needs to go away. I'm supposed to go on a fishing trip in northern Quebec next summer.

so it looks like while kids are less often showing the respiratory symptoms we associate with COVID, they are more prone to multisystem inflammatory syndrome, even if their previous COVID infection was previously unknown (due to said lack of respiratory symptoms)