• Hawaiian Shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimps n Hoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drool-Boy said:
In case the neighbors call the cops on us.
Which Im sure they will.

It's almost assured, what with me getting wasted on Nyquil and then shooting into the air repeatedly and yelling like Speedy Gonzales.

KNYTE said:
It's almost assured, what with me getting wasted on Nyquil and then shooting into the air repeatedly and yelling like Speedy Gonzales.

:wtf: why not just stick a firecracker up your ass?

pa said:
for some reason, you remind me of Frank the Tank in "Old School"

you'll be the only one doing it..

what day is this meet anyway, i forget and i'm moving from the 12th to the 14th..

It's the weekend immediately following those days.

So are we close enough to the dates that we can start talking about what other activities people want to do as well yet?

pa said:
fantasmatic..

my parents anniversary is on the 19th.. wonder if i have to be here??

Meh.. i'll send em a card.

I just wanna spoon with theach :drool:

But theac's not going, and why would your parents want you there? Your presence would make it much harder for a romantic evening of sex.

why_ask_why said:
yeah but this isn't the isle of wight festival...it's just having a couple people over...seems excessive and retarded to be forced to get a permit to have some friends over, no?

Have you not read my Nast Neighbors thread? It may seem excessive, but that bitch called the cops on THANKSGIVING when our families were over. She has called them when there were four of us there. We figure even if there are twenty, it's worht not having to waste their time.

To date, the count is 5 times she has called cops. Things have changed alot since you were here last!

why_ask_why said:
is he going now?
i dont know.. if he doesnt go will you spoon with me?

Candy said:
Have you not read my Nast Neighbors thread? It may seem excessive, but that bitch called the cops on THANKSGIVING when our families were over. She has called them when there were four of us there. We figure even if there are twenty, it's worht not having to waste their time.

To date, the count is 5 times she has called cops. Things have changed alot since you were here last!

Maybe she needs a quick poke in the bum, i'll volunteer to do this before the party.

Might loosen her up a bit..

:D

pa said:
:heart:

i'll make it painful..
i mean painless..

eerr...

we'll be dragging you outside, hanging you by your toe nails and whipping you with wet noodles..

whew! i thought it was going to be painful. i didn't know you were speaking of foreplay! hell, yeah!

Thorn Bird said:
i see it as prevention method. she calls, obtains legal rights to a party, the cops know it's happening, bitch down the street can bite the permit. :D

QFT - Then everyone streaks in her front yard and shits in her mailbox.

It also give us free reign to have Shawn set up the turntables by the pool and not have to break them down the minute that bitch gets a nasty hair up her ass.

Candy said:

:wtf: I'm sorry to hear that...what a miserable shrew

pa said:
i dont know.. if he doesnt go will you spoon with me?

Maybe she needs a quick poke in the bum, i'll volunteer to do this before the party.

NO SPOONING

:lol: @ the quick poke

pa said:

That's definatly what she needs; her husband is a big pussy (pardon me, I hate that word but he is) so you don't have to worry about him. I think that may be the answer to all our prayers.....

The Prince Albert may scare her into submission :fly:

Candy said:
That's definatly what she needs; her husband is a big pussy (pardon me, I hate that word but he is) so you don't have to worry about him. I think that may be the answer to all our prayers.....

The Prince Albert may scare her into submission :fly:

she might like the frenum though woot

and i upgraded to an 8 gauge PA .. she'll enjoy it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.