• Hawaiian Shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimps n Hoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorn Bird said:
have you tried inviting her? i wonder what she'd do...

but that COULD be a good way to let her know in advance that this will be going on. about a week before, tape (don't open her mailbox...that's a federal offense) an invitation with a copy of the permit to her mailbox. this does several things:
invites her,
warns her that you are going to have a party so she might choose not to be around that night (i'd choose to be elsewhere if there was something loud going on that i couldn't tolerate.)
and it also lets her know you've already done the appropriate legal thing.

it seems to me you'd have all your bases covered there!

Unfortuantly we are WAY past that point now. This is not a person I would want to befriend, even for a peacful neighborhood. She came over screaming the f-word, condescending remarks, etc etc and finally, after Shawn could no longer try and rationalize with this women, I told her she was "a crazy fucking bitch." :(

She wants nuthin' to do with us and my inability to keep my mouth shuit probably caused more cop calling. She won't even walk her kids past our house; they aarted to the other day when Shawn was washing the cars and she started screaming like a mad women: "NOOOO DONT WALK THAT WAY!!!!!"

She is a crazy fucking bitch. And I don't regret saying it although I wish it had not come to that.

Candy said:
Also, I casted my vote for Bunnies, however I would also like to add the the Jammies. Anyone who knows me knows that halfway through a party at my house I'm in my Jammies!
If we do a bunny party then I require that the guys dress up as bunnies too damnit!

Sarcasmo said:
I expect many, many photos if it's a Playboy bunny party.
No pictures allowed. You'll just have to get your lazy ass to Tampa beotch.

Pandora said:
If we do a bunny party then I require that the guys dress up as bunnies too damnit!.

u sure u want that? :fly:

kidanebunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.