Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaiian Shirts

• Pimps n Hoes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also vote for the Jeans and T shirts party. If that just isn't going to happen, the Pajammie jammie jamm one.

I just want the swimming pool. It will probably be the last time I can wear my bikini for a while.

The pool is heated, and will definatly be in use. I like all the ideas; I can borrow a bunny outfit from my little sister, I have a Queen of hearts Costume, and own TONS of Jammies. If it's Jammie night tho, I think they should be FUN jammies, no plaid flannels (an excuse to go shopping!)

Guys as Hef would be funny too.

I best call on that Party Permit today.

Candy said:
The pool is heated, and will definatly be in use. I like all the ideas; I can borrow a bunny outfit from my little sister, I have a Queen of hearts Costume, and own TONS of Jammies. If it's Jammie night tho, I think they should be FUN jammies, no plaid flannels (an excuse to go shopping!)

Guys as Hef would be funny too.

I best call on that Party Permit today.

party....permit? :wtf:

Drool-Boy said:
In case the neighbors call the cops on us.
Which Im sure they will.

yeah but this isn't the isle of wight festival...it's just having a couple people over...seems excessive and retarded to be forced to get a permit to have some friends over, no?

why_ask_why said:
yeah but this isn't the isle of wight festival...it's just having a couple people over...seems excessive and retarded to be forced to get a permit to have some friends over, no?

Shes not being forced, its just a CYA thing, if Im understanding correctly.

i see it as prevention method. she calls, obtains legal rights to a party, the cops know it's happening, bitch down the street can bite the permit. :D

Drool-Boy said:
I say everyone save up that day, and we all poop in the neighbors mailbox.

for some reason, you remind me of Frank the Tank in "Old School"

you'll be the only one doing it..

what day is this meet anyway, i forget and i'm moving from the 12th to the 14th..

Status
Not open for further replies.