Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
I just had a threeway with Candy and JJ and now that I've had a chance to wipe the sweat off my brow I have something I need input on.

We are having a party at Shawn and Candy's house on the Saturday night of the meet. Many of us have been discussing themes for this party and we would like to share our ideas, get some of yours, and ultimately make a decision.

1. Alice in Wonderland

2. Back to the 80's

3. Pajammie Jammie Jamm

4. Hawaiian Shirts

5. Playboy Bunny Party

6. Pimps n Hoes

This what I have heard of so far. What can you all come up with and what can we agree on?

Last edited:
i have a hawaiian shirt. and i have pj's, though they dont get much use :hi2u:

i dont want to remember the 80's and am not dressing up as a white bunny. that's your job bubbles.

come to think of it, all the guys should agree on something and tell the chicks that they have to dress up in bunny outfits.

thrawn said:

i dont want to remember the 80's and am not dressing up as a white bunny. that's your job bubbles.

come to think of it, all the guys should agree on something and tell the chicks that they have to dress up in bunny outfits.

Hey some of us already have our Alice Costumes and they are short...

thrawn said:

all the men have to dress like Hef and the women all bunnies :lol:

Drool-Boy said:
How about a "blue jean and tshirt" party?

did you see the part where i said tell all the chicks they have to dress up as bunnies and we decide what the guys do

Status
Not open for further replies.