Erin Ho Bag

Please title rape thread to "Erin Ho Bag" kthxbye.

Oh, and happy Chinese New Year or whatever it is today.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I find that hilarious :lol:

They're no different than the rural trash out in the forest shooting trees in that regard

True. But it sucks for me. Because we found some damage my boss is making me and a team go into work 7am Sunday so we can start testing all the fiber along the core and a few other connections to make sure we've located any other damage. This is one of the number one weekends where we know with out a doubt no one is working. It's the first weekend of Spring Break and everyone will be too drunk to work.

b_sinning said:
True. But it sucks for me. Because we found some damage my boss is making me and a team go into work 7am Sunday so we can start testing all the fiber along the core and a few other connections to make sure we've located any other damage. This is one of the number one weekends where we know with out a doubt no one is working. It's the first weekend of Spring Break and everyone will be too drunk to work.

could be more equipment shootings on a weekend like this as well :fly:

b_sinning said:
That does suck :(

I also am working tomorrow morning.

I have to install a new switch, cause we're almost out of ports on our others.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm having a house inspection done tomorrow morning :shifty: can't be TOO hungover for that I guess

Tempt the inspector with sex if anything goes wrong. If that doesn't work you should push him down a mine shaft, no shens.

why_ask_why said:
could be more equipment shootings on a weekend like this as well :fly:

Actually that's why we're waiting to start testing until Sunday. Make sure we don't have any drunken green fools hanging from the fiber somewhere.

Chikken just leave a beer on a table with a Hundred Dollar bill under it and ask if they want something to drink and nod towards the beer.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Mine shaft eh? I like that game :hi2u:

Make sure you dress like this when the inspector comes over...

reno911terry.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

It's not my house............yet

That's why the outfit is perfect!

Just roll around in the skates and when he asks about something on the floor go "What? Over here?" Roll over, bend at the hips, then wave "Hi" to him from in between your legs. There is no way he'll be able to resist!

Coqui said:
It's been one of the more expensive beers I've tried. Eventually I'll be heading over to the Winking Lizard to expand my beer knowledge. (they have over 151 beers from around the world)

winking lizard is a wonderful place :heart: