Erin Ho Bag

itburnswhenipee said:
I somehow missed the exact moment when society collapsed and children went from just 'playing' to having carefuly orchestrated playdates. When did this cultural abomination take root?

:lol: in OUR case, it means we have no kids in the neighborhood that she can run with, and since she's only two and can barely run as is, we DO need to schedule a time and place to play (we drive anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes to find friends to hang out with.)

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: in OUR case, it means we have no kids in the neighborhood that she can run with, and since she's only two and can barely run as is, we DO need to schedule a time and place to play (we drive anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes to find friends to hang out with.)

WOW! 45 minute drive. I had no idea! I guess I was lucky to have a younger sister to play with.

itburnswhenipee said:
Have you ever tried Monte Alban? It's sold as a mezcal instead of a tequily, but it's got this wonderful, smoky flavor. It's like tequila barbeque.

When I was still drinking on a fake ID we found this bar that only had it in airplane bottles and each one had a worm.

Ugh...those were the days...