Erin Ho Bag

Pandora said:
I'm Irish and English and a little bit of eveything else. I'm not a very good drinker tho, my stomach can't handle that much alcohol that often. I blame my English lineage for suppressing the Irishman in me. :fly:

English beer is quite good though

shawndavid said:
When I was still drinking on a fake ID we found this bar that only had it in airplane bottles and each one had a worm.

Ugh...those were the days...

Yeah, each bottle comes with a worm. I don't know enough about bugs to know if it's a real agave worm, though.

ChikkenNoodul said:
$4 a bottle from what I can tell, that's not bad

It's been one of the more expensive beers I've tried. Eventually I'll be heading over to the Winking Lizard to expand my beer knowledge. (they have over 151 beers from around the world)

I dropped my wife, her sister, and my son off so they could go to the parade. I didn't feel like wading through the monster crowds. There is so damn many people in town for St. Pats Day. There was 4 different parties in the block or two around my house last night, not counting some huge thing at the bar a few blocks down the road. There will be even more stuff going on tonight.

My wife and I both have today off becuase we both work downtown and all buisnesses not selling beer shuts down today because you can't get to your offices.

I think I may go fire one up in a few minutes just becuase I can. I just have to be functional at 6pm to disconnect some equipment because we're getting some fiber replaced becuase ghetto idiots keep shooting at one or two utilites poles with shotguns.

Anyways. You guys are more than welcome to kiss my blarney stones.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I pay about the same for Samichlaus often, I've spent a lot more on beers I didn't enjoy as much :eek:

:drool: Where's that at?

We have this one in Boston: http://www.allstonsfinest.com/allstonsfinest/sunsetgrillandtap/sunsetgrill&tap.swf

112 on tap, and a ton more bottled

I know there's one in Cleveland and one in Columbus. There's about 10 of them all in Ohio.

I made a mistake, there's only 100 of them.

http://www.winkinglizard.com/100beers.asp

You get the beer of the month if you want to increase your pilsner glass collection though. (you get to keep the glass :D)

In celebration, Knyte and I are going to go find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

Edit: Only 3 more hours. :happy: