Erin Ho Bag

thrawn said:
anytime, just let me know

For the standard Friday night fare, I'll have to wait until after Lent is done. But that should be cool. Want it a guys night out or can the Mrs. come? (she won't drink though)

Coqui said:
For the standard Friday night fare, I'll have to wait until after Lent is done. But that should be cool. Want it a guys night out or can the Mrs. come? (she won't drink though)

I dont mind if she goes, we need someone to pick on

FlamingGlory said:
Now if only I had a recording of you saying that. :cool:
I would be happy to participate in said recording

(I mean no offense to any episcopalians. I have no idea if Sarcasmo is one, but it sounds like something he'd join because they all have haircuts like his)

SpangeMonkee said:
Sinn Fein, motherfucker.

:heart:
Hey, there was no connection made between Sinn Fein and the PIRA. :shifty:

Well, there was, but the DUP have been getting mileage out of that one for years when they themselves are up to the teeth in their own shit.

Edit: Respect to you for knowing more than the avarage Joe

I'm sick, and I really wanted to go out and do some Irish Pub dancing or singing or both. Instead I'm going to lay here on this couch and wimper. Perhaps I will brush my teeth later for some real excitement. That thing that hangs down in the back of my throat is so swollen it keeps triggering my gag reflex. Waaaaaaaaa

eileenbunny said:
I'm sick, and I really wanted to go out and do some Irish Pub dancing or singing or both. Instead I'm going to lay here on this couch and wimper. Perhaps I will brush my teeth later for some real excitement. That thing that hangs down in the back of my throat is so swollen it keeps triggering my gag reflex. Waaaaaaaaa
That doesn't stop people here, but then again, St Patrick's day is just another excuse to get wrote off. Go on, get up and get out. You'll be so pissed after 19 Guinness it won't matter. :D

I went out for a meal with my girlfriend, and now we're just having a bottle of wine and some beer. We also bought Advocaat, but I have no intention of drinking it... for a while anyway.

Galen said:
I would be happy to participate in said recording

(I mean no offense to any episcopalians. I have no idea if Sarcasmo is one, but it sounds like something he'd join because they all have haircuts like his)

Oh yeah? Well beatniks all have hair like yours, and you know what they do?

That's right. Spoken-word poetry.