Food Dieting tips

Only going by what I have seen of you on facebook.

We seem to be around the same height and weight and build.

To Coqui's credit (and eventual determent) he is not very photogenic. The man is a built like a brick shithouse. He's massive. Honestly at his point in time his thighs are the size of my waist with just muscle.

peppermint patties are NOT the right food J...

lol, and that's really all I indulge in...Ask Liam!
I rarely even have ice cream now.

Part of it is definitely the Adderall. I have to make myself eat. If I don't crave it, I don't eat it, yanno?
But, I don't want my metabz to suffer so this is what I do:

Some of my simple foods that are great for keeping you full, are tasty and offer what you need in terms of nutrition, (complex carbs +protein).

One thing that is a staple is rice.
But, good rice. Organic brown, long grain & wild rices.

You can buy these organic boxes of rice with a variety of spices to add to them when you cook them. All natural ingredients and no excessive sodium or starches.
I always add a small handful of almonds for protein and you can also change it up to add any vegetables that you like, + chicken.

It's the simplest food I make for myself, and I'm not hungry for hours with no crashing.
I can't think of too many more foods that deliver these results AND are good for you.

Last edited:
I've never been accused of cankles :p

Oh and those pictures are before I started working out after I got laid off ;) Add about 45 pounds of muscle from those pictures. I was 185 in those pictures.

LOL, Liam had big calves in every pic I saw of him from 13 on!

To Coqui's credit (and eventual determent) he is not very photogenic. The man is a built like a brick sh*thouse. He's massive. Honestly at his point in time his thighs are the size of my waist with just muscle.

I was asked recently for measurements so I took them to oblige:
18.5" Biceps
49.5" Chest
58" Shoulders
33" Waist
29" Thighs
Didn't measure calves

Definitely will try. It's during Thanksgiving if that will be an issue.

So does that mean what I am doing is wrong? I concede I need gym time and way too much cardio. Gosh I wish was at my old place again with the lap pool indoors

So does that mean what I am doing is wrong? I concede I need gym time and way too much cardio. Gosh I wish was at my old place again with the lap pool indoors

If you were following everything except for the Diet Coke and Water, then yes you're doing it horribly wrong. And for what you want, you can't have too much cardio unless you're building up too much lactic acid (i.e. in pain all the time)

18.5" Biceps
49.5" Chest
58" Shoulders
33" Waist
29" Thighs
Didn't measure calves

I haven't measured myself, but your measurements seem like they would be bigger than mine..

18.5" Biceps
49.5" Chest
58" Shoulders
33" Waist
29" Thighs
Didn't measure calves

Bwhahaha, your thighs ARE the size of my waist!!! :lol:

Well soon to be anyway. My 30" belt is at the tightest setting right now and it's quite loose.

I haven't measured myself, but your measurements seem like they would be bigger than mine..

I don't care about being bigger than other people anyways. I want to look good in the mirror for myself (not my wife since she's not a fan of the muscles anyways) I have my goals for my lifts and I want 8% Body fat. Once I hit both of those goals, I will be very happy.

If you were following everything except for the Diet Coke and Water, then yes you're doing it horribly wrong. And for what you want, you can't have too much cardio unless you're building up too much lactic acid (i.e. in pain all the time)

Well grazing with small portions, lots of water, no diet coke (no caffeine or nutrasweet actually), and I do eat after 2pm. It's the rest like mad amounts of cardio I need to be doing.

I don't care about being bigger than other people anyways. I want to look good in the mirror for myself (not my wife since she's not a fan of the muscles anyways) I have my goals for my lifts and I want 8% Body fat. Once I hit both of those goals, I will be very happy.

And you promised me nudes at that time, too :drool: