Food Dieting tips

Where do you think willpower comes from? Your mentality, of course! Why do you think people are obese? Mainly, because they are weak slobs who can't change their bad eating habits because of emotional issues most of the time.

How does ANYone make huge changes in their lives? Mentality & willpower.
You totally missed the point too :waw: it's a good thing you're hot

You know what happens when I drink lots of water? I pee. A lot. Meanwhile it does nothing to curb my appetite.

The more time spent in the bathroom peeing, the less time you spend in the kitchen grazing. Voila!

And the more walking you are doing going to the bathroom and back. And if you read that report I linked, you will stop doing that after your body regulates the intake. I am still hitting the bathroom every 30 mins or so but that's ok because any movement out of my cube is appreciated.

And the more walking you are doing going to the bathroom and back. And if you read that report I linked, you will stop doing that after your body regulates the intake. I am still hitting the bathroom every 30 mins or so but that's ok because any movement out of my cube is appreciated.

You don't need to convince me about drinking water. I try for a gallon a day