WTF Dallas

this discussion would be so much better without all the spun statistics, imo. those numbers don't begin to address the harassment, invasion of privacy, and outright intimidation that blacks experience. i've been pulled over so many times its like hell. so fuck the half truths that those stupid numbers "do or don't" reveal. the man hours and resources spent shaking me down for weed could be better spent on sensitivity training. i'm sure these numbers soothe white America, but so many of those figures are twisted to fit the agenda. if people want to quote percentages, use the proper formula, and complete the equation. bad math is bad! intelligence trumps emotion, imo.
btw, this thread is, otherwise, very good! ;)
/thread

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
The USA is lucky black people mostly want equality, not revenge.

we would simply enjoy less scrutiny in the "hood"! i'd be happy with a little more understanding. it's a trust issue on both sides, imo.
some white friends came to visit me yesterday. they wanted to talk about the recent events. the conversation was over in a matter of minutes. they believe that LEO's need better training and protocol.
if a situation is tenuous there are ways to an end without losing lives. it seems so simple, lol

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
they believe that LEO's need better training and protocol.

which means properly funding them and paying them salaries commensurate with the danger and importance of the job

some folks don't want to spend the tax dollars on police departments in the areas that need it the most

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
which means properly funding them and paying them salaries commensurate with the danger and importance of the job

some folks don't want to spend the tax dollars on police departments in the areas that need it the most
A Boston or NYC cop can easily clear 100k using the "Blue Flu" algorithm, where Sargeants devise a schedule of when to utilize sick days to manipulate overtime according to Union rules.
Try again with the "whaaaah, cops are underpaid whaaaaah" bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Pay them properly in the first place and they don't need to game the system. Those are also pretty limited examples in famously corrupt systems. A lot of cops, firefighters, and paramedics are underpaid. They make decent salaries when working ridiculous amounts of overtime but no one should have to work overtime in order to provide for a family, especially when their jobs are essential to a functioning society. It's the same problem teachers have been facing, people complain about the quality of employee but won't pay for quality employees.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
also do you have any more info on that blue flu thing? only references to it I can find refer to a method that police use to strike

also do you have any more info on that blue flu thing? only references to it I can find refer to a method that police use to strike
Of course you can't, ive known cops in both those municipalities.
You think they would document the most ingenious corrupt overtime algorithm ever created? Lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

That's the only way I've ever heard it referenced as well.
Of course you can't, ive known cops in both those municipalities.
You think they would document the most ingenious corrupt overtime algorithm ever created? Lol.
Doesn't hold water. We have documentaries on quite literally every form of corruption that we've been able to come up with, and for some reason you want us to believe that not one disgruntled cop ever has not even written a blog post about this one?
I don't see it.

That's the only way I've ever heard it referenced as well.

Doesn't hold water. We have documentaries on quite literally every form of corruption that we've been able to come up with, and for some reason you want us to believe that not one disgruntled cop ever has not even written a blog post about this one?
I don't see it.
I dont give a fuck what you believe.

I had to make a rare Sunday morning appearance at work yesterday. One of my coworkers, who over the past two months and a handful of conversations I've come to realize doesn't quite have all of his marbles, came up to me and attempted to strike up a conversation about the shootings in Dallas. I tried my best to avoid the convo but the dude just started rambling and it became very apparent very quickly he is a coo coo for Cocoa Puffs conspiracy theorist. I learned that Black Lives Matter is just one of many fronts by an organization that is trying cause world wide war and mass hysteria in their effort to take over and control the world. The shooting in Dallas is the fault of:

George Soros
5NNQSfz.jpg

The Illuminati
9gBq1d1.jpg

The Bilderberg Group
lbcxbHb.jpg

And the New World Order

sa6NG4Z.png

CASE CLOSED BITCHES!!!!

I read a story last year about a cop killing a white, 19 year old girl leaving a field party. There was video. It was really upsetting because the whole incident took place so fast. The girl and everyone else in the car was unarmed and the cop was completely unclear in his instructions. If I had been the girl in that situation I likely would have been killed as well. I think there is a problem with the police. There's a training issue or something. Perhaps it is more often directed against one race or another, but cops killing people unjustly should simply never happen. If it does happen it should be HUGE news and not just the killing or beating of the week. It's just disgusting how little we care about it. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do about it so I just sit here posting on social media like all the rest of us. I could go join a protest but that just increases my risk of getting shot apparently. I wish for a solution.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and Duke
Well you could just move to the UK. Over here you can get a policeman sacked if he doesn't say 'please'. And he's not even allowed to use sarcasm as a weapon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did you witness him saying he was carrying and was reaching for his ID? Because I'm pretty sure that's what the gf/wife whatever said he did in the video after the shooting.

At this point in my eyes, both people, the cop and Philando are innocent. The cop did nothing wrong, and philando did nothing wrong. All I know is that philando ended up with a bullet in his arm and his gf videoed the aftermath. Other than that, I know jack shit. Until I see more video or at least hear the story of the other side I can't, in all good conscience, make a snap judgment call about the life of another human being.
he was carrying his gun, unholstered, on his lap

he had no CCW

he was pulled over 52 times in the last few years

he fit the description of a robbery suspect just a few days earlier

there was no busted taillight....dispatch recordings completely debunk they were pulled over for a busted taillight