WTF Dallas

A Boston or NYC cop can easily clear 100k using the "Blue Flu" algorithm, where Sargeants devise a schedule of when to utilize sick days to manipulate overtime according to Union rules.
Try again with the "whaaaah, cops are underpaid whaaaaah" bullshit.

Yup. This is for where I live. (Austin, TX).

http://www.austintexas.gov/page/benefits-and-salary

Basically a single rookie officer straight out of the academy gets paid something around what the national average is for household income. Plus a Cadillac health plan and plenty of paid time off. And it only gets better from there, starting at only 1 year on the force.

Basically if you start in your 20's you can retire by age 50 and get a monthly check for the rest of your life that's almost as much as you were paid while you were working.

All this cops are underpaid stuff is fallacy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
he was carrying his gun, unholstered, on his lap

he had no CCW

he was pulled over 52 times in the last few years

he fit the description of a robbery suspect just a few days earlier

there was no busted taillight....dispatch recordings completely debunk they were pulled over for a busted taillight

"Fit a description of" a robbery suspect, not "was" a robbery suspect. A description by the way that did not include estimated age, height, or weight. And he did have a permit to carry.

The "pulled over 52 times" thing goes back over 14 years to get a big enough number to paint him as a "bad guy". He averaged getting pulled over 3 times a year, all for bullshit like a loud muffler, not wearing a seatbelt, etc. Got some tickets for no insurance. A lot of his tickets ended up getting dismissed.

All bs little traffic violations. Not a single serious crime on this guy. May not've been the most responsible driver out there, but last I checked that doesn't carry a death penalty.

http://m.startribune.com/lawyer-castile-pulled-over-because-he-matched-robbery-suspect/386221031/

"Fit a description of" a robbery suspect, not "was" a robbery suspect. A description by the way that did not include estimated age, height, or weight. And he did have a permit to carry.

The "pulled over 52 times" thing goes back over 14 years to get a big enough number to paint him as a "bad guy". He averaged getting pulled over 3 times a year, all for bullshit like a loud muffler, not wearing a seatbelt, etc. Got some tickets for no insurance. A lot of his tickets ended up getting dismissed.

All bs little traffic violations. Not a single serious crime on this guy. May not've been the most responsible driver out there, but last I checked that doesn't carry a death penalty.

http://m.startribune.com/lawyer-castile-pulled-over-because-he-matched-robbery-suspect/386221031/
when you're pulled over with a gun on your lap....you better fucking follow officers directions

can't blame the officer one bit

when you're pulled over with a gun on your lap....you better fucking follow officers directions

can't blame the officer one bit

So when you're ordered to produce ID do you keep your hands up and just use the force to levitate your wallet out of your pocket or something?

Ah....the ol' @MacG forehead trick.

Forehead trick always works.

I'm back by the way, holidays over ffs. GODDAMIT!

So, what happened at Boston, I can't really stand reading/watching news.

Let me guess, if String's talking about the license, some cops must have shot some black people.

Am I correct? Or is it some black guys shot some cops? Or did they shoot at each other and there are no cops nor black people left?

Is it Copacalypse, Blackopalypse? Which is it?

Let me guess, if String's talking about the license, some cops must have shot some black people.

Am I correct? Or is it some black guys shot some cops? Or did they shoot at each other and there are no cops nor black people left?

Black-a-Geddon.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and MacG

Cops shot some black people. Black people shot some cops. They're killing each other off. Our country will be majority Hispanic by Christmas.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and Amstel
Cops shot some black people. Black people shot some cops. They're killing each other off. Our country will be majority Hispanic by Christmas.

When shit like this happens, I remember the episode of South Park - Cancelled.

'Murica would make a #1 TV show on an alien planet. I wonder if we're a TV show for the entertainment of some higher intelligence out there.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas

'Murica would make a #1 TV show on an alien planet. I wonder if we're a TV show for the entertainment of some higher intelligence out there.

If we are, they can't be too intelligent.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and pacojas

Makes sense. We're already entertainment for some lower intelligence in here.

Of course you can't, ive known cops in both those municipalities.
You think they would document the most ingenious corrupt overtime algorithm ever created? Lol.
NYPD has been called out for corruption in the past, things that they wouldn't document. One would think this would have at least made the news in an accusation or something.

Either way the NYPD is a different beast than cops elsewhere in America. In many areas the only way they make a decent living is to work tons of overtime which no one should have to do. Plus it means they're more often tired and stressed even interacting with the public which is never a good thing.

Also, the additional funding is necessary for better training.

DWB