WTF Dallas

he was carrying his gun, unholstered, on his lap

he had no CCW

he was pulled over 52 times in the last few years

he fit the description of a robbery suspect just a few days earlier

there was no busted taillight....dispatch recordings completely debunk they were pulled over for a busted taillight
According to a couple sites, including snopes, he did in fact have a ccw issued from a different county that is valid throughout the state.

Yup. They managed to collect around $6500 in revenue from this guy over the years. Basically for being an easy target in a shitty (read poor man's) car. The only things on his record are traffic stuff, no real crimes.

Another thing that doesn't add up is whatever limited description the cops had of this robbery suspect came from security cam video from a convenience store robbery days earlier. They either weren't able to, or just didn't, get an age, height, or weight description of the suspect in the video, yet the cop on the recording mentioned "the width of castiles nose", as being similar to the robbery suspect. They basically couldn't tell if the guy was 20 or 50, 5'6" or 6'6", 150lbs or 300lbs., but he could determine nose width?

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
DWB is so real. I'm in a DWG support group. It sucks. It's like there's nothing I can even do about it and I get shit on all the time for it when I get pulled over. I just be as respectful as possible but still get the DWG treatment. You ladies have Lady Privilege. There's a DWG rally coming up. Imma go.

Last edited:
NYPD has been called out for corruption in the past, things that they wouldn't document. One would think this would have at least made the news in an accusation or something.

Either way the NYPD is a different beast than cops elsewhere in America. In many areas the only way they make a decent living is to work tons of overtime which no one should have to do. Plus it means they're more often tired and stressed even interacting with the public which is never a good thing.

Also, the additional funding is necessary for better training.
Take away a Right Wing cops overtime?
You MUST have a deathwish.

I've already done my part.
982DTks.jpg

i posted it to show what kind of trash this woman, who was trying to paint the narrative, is

if people want to believe the word of a loser like this woman....then that is a reflection on them
You've run out of ways to attack the message, so you'll attack the messenger. There's a fancy latin word for that, but I think you already know what it is.