Ontopic Cutting the Cheese

I'm sure I could Google it, but what in the fuck does that filter do?

Supposedly, the 4G/LTE bands are creeping on TV signals.

A lot of snooty know-it-alls recommend them now.

And since I had to fine tune one of my antennas, and ditch a crappy preamp on another, I figured why not throw them on when I'm up there. The insertion loss is negligible.

Supposedly, the 4G/LTE bands are creeping on TV signals.

A lot of snooty know-it-alls recommend them now.

And since I had to fine tune one of my antennas, and ditch a crappy preamp on another, I figured why not throw them on when I'm up there. The insertion loss is negligible.
Interesting. Notice any difference?

This is kinda neat if you have an HDHomerun. 45 streaming cable channels for $35 a month.

https://www.silicondust.com/premium-tv/

You could just get cable and have more for the same price. I understand and push people to get rid of cable. But it’s funny when people do it to save money but replace it with multiple streaming services and end up paying the same or higher than they were for cable.

I was just reading that with tvheadend, I can tie in my OTA channels into the same EPG with my streaming channels. A giant waste of time, but I might just have to do that cause its cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I was just reading that with tvheadend, I can tie in my OTA channels into the same EPG with my streaming channels. A giant waste of time, but I might just have to do that cause its cool.
I don't know if you're still using kodi or not, but tvheadend was a pain in the ass for me to setup with it. But I'm still running MythTV as the backend to the EPG in Kodi, so #1997 or w/e.

I don't know if you're still using kodi or not, but tvheadend was a pain in the ass for me to setup with it. But I'm still running MythTV as the backend to the EPG in Kodi, so #1997 or w/e.
Possibly will use Kodi if I can get all of this working on my Xbone, which it seems like I can. I followed a walkthrough just to get the streaming side setup on an RPi for a friend and it couldn't have been easier.