Ontopic Cutting the Cheese

I just remembered I have an original chromecast in my desk
And a roku
I can probably find something on one of those for sure
We use the roku with amazon prime (HBO and showtime through them), Netflix, kid stuff, yoga channels, music stuff, and a cheap antenna for locals that we hardly use. Roku is really easy, and I like the menu and the search function. I gave a roku to my mother and have not had to do any tech support, I think because the remote control has like 4 buttons. :)

We don't watch sports at home so idk about that aspect.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
We use the roku with amazon prime (HBO and showtime through them), Netflix, kid stuff, yoga channels, music stuff, and a cheap antenna for locals that we hardly use. Roku is really easy, and I like the menu and the search function. I gave a roku to my mother and have not had to do any tech support, I think because the remote control has like 4 buttons. :)

We don't watch sports at home so idk about that aspect.
Roku also supports Plex. Somehow Fly's grandmother and aunt have needed so much tech support with it. :lol:

I have a ps3, but dont really want to move it out to the main tv
Its a smart tv, so Ill have to review what apps it has on it
Plus I guess Ill have to set up an antenna in the attic to grab local tv
And some kind of self-contained non-shitty dvr of some kind
Bearing in mind Im not super-computer-savvy so Im not setting up servers and shit boxes and crap like that
Need to keep it all moron-simple
Says the guy who was S-Mod at [H]ard|Forum. :lol:

And yeah, use the Roku.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
yeah, im an original H convert.

I never paid kyle to access genmay over there though, i just posted in the tech forum sections

[GIPHY="ban hammer"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZUiAlVaCcPNEA/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

And yes everyone should cut the cord, save$, on topic etc