GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has a lot more detail than that other news story. Chick is pretty disturbed. Had some blog/diary type site full of crazy ramblings and childish drawings.
Planned ahead. Researched gun regs for out of state residents, etc.

I still say you can't arrest somebody for a crime that hasn't happened yet but there's enough there to haul her in for a mental evaluation or 3-day involuntary commitment or something.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/sol-pais/

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
This has a lot more detail than that other news story. Chick is pretty disturbed. Had some blog/diary type site full of crazy ramblings and childish drawings.

I still say you can't arrest somebody for a crime that hasn't happened yet but there's enough there to haul her in for a mental evaluation or 3-day involuntary commitment or something.

Correct they've said and the report the FBI put out said she's not arrestable. They can only hold her a limited time for mental eval.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Here is the response from the Chief of Staff for Colorado GOP

These schools are closed today for two reasons. 1) they are gun free zones where there is no reasonable personal defense, and 2) Democrats in this state refuse to fund School Resource Officers who can manage the protection of schools. You are complicit in exposing schools to harm.

That chick looks a bit like Puff Dabby. Probably more so if she smiled.
!! Put down the bong, damnit!!

The just said they have a SWAT team and a snow cat out by Mt Evans. Hopefully this ends soon.

I was about to say her face is everywhere. Somebody will recognize her and report it, probably before she ever gets to a school.

She looks so small I can't imagine her doing much with a shotgun. Especially since I'm assuming she's never shot one before.

I thought something similar but didn't want to turn this into a whole what gun would I use thing. If it's a standard hunting/bird shotgun she's not all that much taller than it is long. Pretty hard to conceal.

I don't think she's very experienced. Probably a good thing in this case.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I thought something similar but didn't want to turn this into a whole what gun would I use thing. If it's a standard hunting/bird shotgun she's not all that much taller than it is long. Pretty hard to conceal.
Matrix trenchcoat. I foolishly bought one for my stepdaughter when she was 15. Didn't get that off her until she was 18.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.