GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by some of the stuff on her site I kinda got the feeling she might just take herself out before she managed to take anybody else with her. Some of that stuff was pretty bad.
That's what I told Mrs. Flop last night. Shes most likely either already killed herself or will do it during some sort of Police action.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So an ironic twist back to what @fly and I were discussing earlier. The Sheriff for the county this all went down in is one who refuses to enforce the new Red Flag Bill.

I'll tell you though it's been really nice having the kids home all week on spring vacation. Makes me super happy that I turned that down that opportunity in business Consulting so many years ago so that I could raise my children every single day and be with them and watch their progress.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
A red flag law wouldn't've prevented any of this.
Per the ATF and CBI

Anyone can buy a gun after being cleared by a Colorado Bureau of Investigation background check, sometimes within minutes.

Some factors that would prohibit someone from purchasing a firearm include felony convictions, fugitive status, court-ordered restraints or misdemeanor domestic violence convictions.

A Colorado resident has to be 18 to purchase a long gun and 21 to purchase a handgun in the state. Colorado law does not allow magazine sales that hold more than 15 rounds unless they were bought before July 2013.

I'll tell you though it's been really nice having the kids home all week on spring vacation. Makes me super happy that I turned that down that opportunity in business Consulting so many years ago so that I could raise my children every single day and be with them and watch their progress.
meh. some people aren't that good with the kids so it is best they are out making some scratch. Not every captive audience is a happy one.

Yeah that's true. Some kids do better without their crap father around being a crap father.
Some kids cry the last week of school my wife tells me. They're not looking forward to being home with Dad, Uncle Dad or any other dad substitute. Plus mom's mad she can't be banging Uncle Dad like the rest of the year.

Some kids cry the last week of school my wife tells me. They're not looking forward to being home with Dad, Uncle Dad or any other dad substitute. Plus mom's mad she can't be banging Uncle Dad like the rest of the year.
There is that, too. Outside salesmen need to call home at least 3 hours before they arrive. Gives the "uncle" time to leave, and mommy time to douche.

Yes it would have. She wouldn’t have been able to purchase the firearm.

She was only in CO and in possession of a weapon for a day or 2. Apparently hadn't been judged mentally ill in FL either.

How is somebody in CO gonna report her as being unstable, then have a court hearing, then have cops go to some non-existant residence (a campsite or something?) to confiscate her gun, all in 1 or 2 days.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
She was only in CO and in possession of a weapon for a day or 2. Apparently hadn't been judged mentally ill in FL either.

How is somebody in CO gonna report her as being unstable, then have a court hearing, then have cops go to some non-existant residence (a campsite or something?) to confiscate her gun, all in 1 or 2 days.
The way Red Flag bills work for States that have them is the Miami FBI could have flagged her that would have kept her from being able to purchase anything in CO to include ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.