Food Cinnamon rolls!

I've actually done some reading on this. For a while they switched from metal to nylon gears on some models, but apparently they were so bad that more recent machines are built with metal gears again. I don't know which models were affected, but I can tell you that the 575 watt, 6 quart model I have runs great, even when heavily loaded.

edit: Just saw gee's post re: the nylon gears on the artisan model. They may have gone back to metal gears at this point.
They're still using nylon with kevlar fibers.

im gonna hook up a three phase shaper motor to a bowl and be able to whip concrete without a problem.

I wonder if any of them had racing stripes. Everyone knows racing stripes make mixers mix faster.

flamesmixer2.jpg

Really? It's very seldom that I ever have rolls stick. I make them maybe twice per month and they always flop out no issues.
I find the filling turns to candy, and that sets on the bottom of the pan. If you remove the rolls hot you're OK (or flip them like I do) but if you let them cool in the pan, you've got problems.

Post your recipe! I'll give 'em a try, 9x13 pan and all.

I find the filling turns to candy, and that sets on the bottom of the pan. If you remove the rolls hot you're OK (or flip them like I do) but if you let them cool in the pan, you've got problems.

Post your recipe! I'll give 'em a try, 9x13 pan and all.

OK, that's probably why then. I always remove them right away.

I make a modified version of the ATK ones, I'll post it later.

all of you people - and you know who you are - kibitzing about the amount of frosting on cinnamon rolls need a reality check.

Seriously.

the word "ROLLS" is in the title of the recipe. Not, 'healthy' 'lean' or 'fat burner.'

Put down your new-stand copy of how to get that bikini bod by lunchtime, and enjoy yourself.

This will neither make or break you if you have a miniscule amount of self control.

For Christ's sake.

too much frosting. . .

smh.

Just get a supersize diet coke with it and you'll be fine.

:waw:

Last edited:
all of you people - and you know who you are - kibitzing about the amount of frosting on cinnamon rolls need a reality check.

Seriously.

the word "ROLLS" is in the title of the recipe. Not, 'healthy' 'lean' or 'fat burner.'

Put down your new-stand copy of how to get that bikini bod by lunchtime, and enjoy yourself.

This will neither make or break you if you have a miniscule amount of self control.

For Christ's sake.

too much frosting. . .

smh.

Just get a supersize diet coke with it and you'll be fine.

:waw:

not all of us enjoy a mouth full of creamy white stuff dude.