Food Cinnamon rolls!

From what I'm reading, KitchenAid mixers are not rated as high as other mixers from Bosch and Kenwood.

From what I'm reading, KitchenAid mixers are not rated as high as other mixers from Bosch and Kenwood.

I have read that KA isn't as good as it used to be, but their customer service is top notch. Bosch is just funky looking to me (not knocking it just different). I read a good following for Viking and Cuisinart as well.

maybe, but i have a ton of attachments for the kitchenaid. when mine dies, i'll buy another kitchenaid.

You're really hatin' on kitchenaid. Did the company gangbang your mom or something?

You consider that hating? or are you grasping at something to come at me with? I'm not talking shit to you mate. I'm just havin' a convo with people here.

You consider that hating? or are you grasping at something to come at me with? I'm not talking shit to you mate. I'm just havin' a convo with people here.
So far your posts in this thread are:

#1 : You don't need a kitchenaid.
#2 : Kitchenaids are expensive.
#3 : They're not rated as high as other mixers.

Hence my conclusion that your mom has kitchenaids.

So far your posts in this thread are:

#1 : You don't need a kitchenaid.
#2 : Kitchenaids are expensive.
#3 : They're not rated as high as other mixers.

Hence my conclusion that your mom has kitchenaids.

So even though I've stated I'm not hating, you can't let it go. Grow up mate.

dude, you created a numbered list! like fuck you don't give a shit!
Yeah, 'cause when a person makes multiple comments about your mom putting out to a home appliance company, it's a serious conversational tone.

See, that's what I was thinking, there's Kitchenaid, a regular brand that's used in a lot of homes, and then there's Viking or Hobart.

Americas test kitchen did a runthrough with some KAs, and then the higher end brands (the 2-3k european ones), the eu ones failed first, almost universally. It was an interesting episode.

Note that those EU ones were not the 20k industrial ones, still the "home" models

they tested the bosch here:

It didnt do too great. But some of the kitchenaids also didnt. Kitchenaid still won out over all though

Last edited by a moderator: