Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

Of course you're Celiac. Any other hip diseases you've got (aside from the racism)?
I don’t have anything. I was being overly outrageous based on past interactions here. Good to see you’re still very angry but this thread isn’t about racism and I’d thank you to stay on topic

Charlottes Web and Blue Dream are really showing positive results for use in autistic adults.
Those two strains have little in common.
Charlotte's Web < 1% THC
Blue Dream > 19% THC.
Which is why giving or suggesting cannabis for autism is so tricky. Some respond to low THC, others to high THC. Basically it's "give them the drugs and see how they do."

Those two strains have little in common.
Charlotte's Web < 1% THC
Blue Dream > 19% THC.
Which is why giving or suggesting cannabis for autism is so tricky. Some respond to low THC, others to high THC. Basically it's "give them the drugs and see how they do."

How's that any different than how they prescribe psycho drugs now?

How's that any different than how they prescribe psycho drugs now?
Autism isn't a psychosis, it's a developmental disorder. Some "psych" drugs are much more targeted. But greatly over-prescribed imo. Especially the people on cocktails of 5+, I see that a lot in my line of work. "Will the original patient A please stand up!"

Autism isn't a psychosis, it's a developmental disorder. Some "psych" drugs are much more targeted. But greatly over-prescribed imo. Especially the people on cocktails of 5+, I see that a lot in my line of work. "Will the original patient A please stand up!"

My experience with people on them is its borderline quackery and the patients are the guinea pigs. They'll mostly just prescribe different drugs until something seems to kinda sorta work. Can sometimes take years to find the right combination after getting boomeranged on a bunch of other failed drugs.

Ya I know autism isn't exactly the same thing. I also think people over-prescribe drugs in general and/or go to them first when they should be the last or at least later option.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I have three strains about two weeks away from harvest, two of which have proven to be my recent favorites:

Chernobyl
GG #4 (formerly known as Gorilla Glue)

This will be a medium yield (for a small hydro grow cabinet using LEDs), maybe 3 Oz total if I’m lucky, but it’s gonna be ultra killer stuff.

I pick up dispensary weed sometimes just to compare (or if I run out because of hospitalization stalling my grow) and it makes me appreciate what I grow that much more.

My experience with people on them is its borderline quackery and the patients are the guinea pigs. They'll mostly just prescribe different drugs until something seems to kinda sorta work. Can sometimes take years to find the right combination after getting boomeranged on a bunch of other failed drugs.

Ya I know autism isn't exactly the same thing. I also think people over-prescribe drugs in general and/or go to them first when they should be the last or at least later option.
We did a dna analysis thing for my daughter. It then gives a list of what drugs are most likely to be the most effective for her. It was pretty cool and got us good results the first time out the gate.

We did a dna analysis thing for my daughter. It then gives a list of what drugs are most likely to be the most effective for her. It was pretty cool and got us good results the first time out the gate.
I've heard of this and it's super interesting!

ooh, which service was that? Or was it actually medical test, not a for-funsies commercial one?