Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

Between DNA testing and compounding pharmacies, there could be a revolution involving medications and mental health disorders around the corner.

It’s too bad so many are so intent on turning back the clock.

Ya I know autism isn't exactly the same thing.
Lot of very creative people on the spectrum. And hyper-focusing ain't all bad, it gets shit done. Of course, your co-workers might be in a habit of leaving you at your desk at the end of the day. "Damnit, we stood there in the doorway saying goodnight, you never even looked up."

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
ooh, which service was that? Or was it actually medical test, not a for-funsies commercial one?
You can get a ton of tests done pretty reasonably (actually done by Quest or LabCorp) at Life Extentsions

Some friends of ours get them done regularly for various stuff cause sometimes its cheaper than with insurance.

You can get a ton of tests done pretty reasonably (actually done by Quest or LabCorp) at Life Extentsions

Some friends of ours get them done regularly for various stuff cause sometimes its cheaper than with insurance.
Life Extension is good peeps. Their constant lobbying of the FDA was largely responsible for them deciding to put Folic acid into bread products. 10k neural tube birth disorders avoided per year in the USA is the estimate. Fuck spina bifida.

We did a dna analysis thing for my daughter. It then gives a list of what drugs are most likely to be the most effective for her. It was pretty cool and got us good results the first time out the gate.

They didn't have the DNA tests then, and a whole lot of people on medical assistance programs and probably some insurance policies too aren't getting them now either. Still a lot of just push various pills on them until they say they feel better.

And it still assumes that medication is the best or even only answer. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's just the easiest or most profitable one for all involved, except the patient.

ooh, which service was that? Or was it actually medical test, not a for-funsies commercial one?

One Ladybutt did was an actual test where they check genetic markers against historical tests for what medications have a history of working with those genes and what doesn't.

Very beginning of the science, and more correlation than causation, but it was still useful.

They didn't have the DNA tests then, and a whole lot of people on medical assistance programs and probably some insurance policies too aren't getting them now either. Still a lot of just push various pills on them until they say they feel better.

And it still assumes that medication is the best or even only answer. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's just the easiest or most profitable one for all involved, except the patient.
Well, if actual "Brain chemistry" is off then chemical intervention is probably the only solution. This soup needs salt - add some.

I legit just use THC because without taking the edge off i want to kill people. and my lithium causes me nausea. dabs dabs dabs dabs

I can see that. It was extra and not required but totally worth it in my opinion.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It may not be the “juice” at all. Cheap solder used, creating symptoms similar to “welding disease”.
re flavor bans ; yes the flavor [regular nicotine vapes]doesn't even enter into the equation .
unless it's a cheap pen device ; more so if made in china .
Cheap pen tend to not wick well enough and you get "dry hits " ie you vape cotton .
Dry hits are so bad , no one would mistake it for anything other than poison so more confusion .