Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

Expected to be a $2.2 billion industry by 2020:

I saw a similar article and the mentioned how some of the CBD folks have gone ballistic on people growing medicinal nearby, ruining their future crops by introducing THC producing genes. If they want to save seed and not buy it. Always something.

**disclaimer** i am not a marijuana user at all. i don't smoke it, vape it, eat it. nothing. some OGs here know I have a severe panic disorder and stimulants like THC are the devil, I haven't smoked a spliff since I was a teenager aka 638 BC, I simply dont fuck with this shit **

Has anyone here tried CBD Oils to treat pain, inflammation, sleeping, anxiety etc?

On friday I was with a client and i had a 10/10 panic attack that I haven't experienced in about 4 yrs. My client is a holistic nutritionist and she had some CBD drops and gave me some to calm me down (it took her an hour to convince me cuz i kept thinking this stupid shit was gonna get me stoned)
anyways she gave some to me and I went on my way and with in 20 min... my heart wasn't racing and i started to just calm down and relax.
I simply felt OK! It was a bit surreal as I was more concerned with coming in contact with THC, but there was none in this stuff and i feel like it saved my life.

So Im out here educating myself on the benefits of CBD. I know that some super low amounts of THC is good to have for the CBD to work best but that's not for me.

If y'all have any stories you can share, please post away. Im super interested.
I’ve been taking THC for my allergy to gluten

JFC you crack me up in an infuriating way.
curtsey.gif[img]