Breaking Bad - If you dont watch it, you suck

:lol: wow, your like all kinds of about that show now.

I admit, I watched almost the entire season in 2 days, it was addicting.

I friggin hate Bill though. Vampires aren't supposed to be whiney pussies. They should hire David Boreanaz, and put Angel in as a replacement.

the combination of sci-fi, cajun people, gore, and dark humor is freaking hysterical :D

I dunno Chikken, how much do you know about the drug culture that is stupidly portrayed in the show? :wtf: Maybe it's really like that in America, but it's not like that in England.

I'll file it under this. I study the drug culture here and it seems pretty accurate to me. :D

I missed the last ep...I need to pull it down to catch up...only 1 left to go in the season :\

just finished season 1 of true blood this morning...season 2 starts this summer so I'll have something to watch until breaking bad comes back

I missed the last ep...I need to pull it down to catch up...only 1 left to go in the season :\

just finished season 1 of true blood this morning...season 2 starts this summer so I'll have something to watch until breaking bad comes back

Prepare yourself for e12, if thats the one you're referring to. It's fuckin heavy. Heavy.

Next season Summer G. from Terminator and Firefly is talking about joining the show at least for a few episodes but not as a doll.

Doesn't surprise me as Joss Whedon is doing the work and they already had wash from friefly on the show.