Breaking Bad - If you dont watch it, you suck

Fly, there's no point in arguing. :fly:

There are some things that young people will never get.

:fly:

i can't read this whole thread, but read the first few pages..

if they can drag Prison Break on for four seasons, this dude can survive cancer at least that long. I eventually stopped watching PB because it just got to be like "jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, when are they gonna' get OUT of there?!" then some other dumb plot twists.. the "almost get caught and then get away" thing gets old. at least in this version.

never seen the show.

:fly:

i can't read this whole thread, but read the first few pages..

if they can drag Prison Break on for four seasons, this dude can survive cancer at least that long. I eventually stopped watching PB because it just got to be like "jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, when are they gonna' get OUT of there?!" then some other dumb plot twists.. the "almost get caught and then get away" thing gets old. at least in this version.

never seen the show.

They made a huge mistake in that show by calling it Prison Break. I grew tired of people thinking they were intelligently funny by saying, "OMGZ they're out of prison now. Shows over right???"

HAHAHAHA

OMG HAHAHAHHAHA

GOOD ONE!

Oh I see. So he'll sell crack and kill people but he now draws the line at slapping his wife. Very good.

you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer.

you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer.

:lol::lol::lol: Dude I would bitchslap you from here to tomorrow.