fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad[/ame]

Cliffs: Underachieving high-school chemistry teacher finds he has inoperable lung cancer. He has a 16 year old son with Cerebral Palsy and a pregnant wife. They have zero retirement. He learns from his brother-in-law (a DEA agent) that there is a shitload of money from meth production, so he sets up roaming meth lab to secretly stockpile money for his family before he dies.

It won four Emmys in its first year and probably deserved six more. It's an awesome, awesome show. Check it out on AMC, Sundays at 10pm.

me, duke and chikken have been talking about the shit forever...cranston won the best actor emmy last year for this...tim watley from seinfeld...antidentite!

I've already tried watching this, I watched half of a season and found it completely improbable and quite infuriating in how stupid most of the characters are. Give me Ugly Betty any day of the week.

Sometimes I think your force yourself to the other side of the fence from others on purpose. :lol:

Sometimes probably just to be contrary but you know when you watch a movie or a TV show and you're kind of exasperated at why the characters don't do the logical thing? That's how I feel every episode of Breaking Bad. Like in I Am Legend where he hurt his leg and then suddenly got the motivation to pick his ass up and run to the car, it's just like motherfucker get your ass up or you're gonna die, this is not dramatic it's infuriatingly stupid.

/rant.

Sometimes probably just to be contrary but you know when you watch a movie or a TV show and you're kind of exasperated at why the characters don't do the logical thing? That's how I feel every episode of Breaking Bad. Like in I Am Legend where he hurt his leg and then suddenly got the motivation to pick his ass up and run to the car, it's just like motherfucker get your ass up or you're gonna die, this is not dramatic it's infuriatingly stupid.

/rant.

It's TV, it's supposed to be fantasy and entertaining. They want you to yell at him for not getting up. It is silly, but whatev.:p