As a master gardener, he is Botanic Al
When the people need a doctor, he is Medic Al
When he tells clever jokes, he’s Comic Al
When he looks two ways at once, he's Bidirection Al
When he's steering by compass, he Navigation Al
And while on vacation to a Caribbean island, he was Tropic Al

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
When I was getting my vasectomy (left) and orchiectomy (right), when we were going into the OR and the doctor was getting ready to anesthetize me, the last thing I told him was, "go nuts".

• Gravy
I let my neighbor borrow my string-trimmer to do some weed cleaning at his house. After a few minutes I heard a loud squeal, and shortly after that he came running to my door. "I accidentally cut your cat's tail off with the trimmer!" he told me. I said, "we need to get him to the vet ASAP!" He said, "Let's go to Walmart instead" "Why Walmart?!" I asked, and he replied, "Everyone knows they are the country's biggest retailer."

• Gravy
Apparently in medieval times, Scot warriors would swing cats by the tail to hurl into advancing enemy armies. The impact of enraged cats wouldn't seriously injure the soldiers, but it was crushing to morale. Unfortunately, this led to a shortage of cats, or at least cats with tails. So, because the noise of the swinging cats was enough to break their enemy's morale, they invented bagpipes.

• Gravy