WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

cnjZEXP.png

http://myfox8.com/2017/07/26/mississippi-police-who-fatally-shot-man-had-wrong-house-da-says/

You can't draw blood from a patient without consent or a warrant! It's assault!

This one really got under my skin. Sets a dangerous precedent if the police can use intimidation in such a situation to get what they want from an unconscious innocent person. Since this guy was not involved in the chase at all, they're probably trying to look for anything to say he caused his own situation. Bravo to the nurse and her supervisor for not giving in.

This one really got under my skin. Sets a dangerous precedent if the police can use intimidation in such a situation to get what they want from an unconscious innocent person. Since this guy was not involved in the chase at all, they're probably trying to look for anything to say he caused his own situation. Bravo to the nurse and her supervisor for not giving in.
dude was an off duty cop on their own force. Something was very strange there.

i'm pretty sure the unconscious guy's lawyer would be all over that one

dude was an off duty cop on their own force. Something was very strange there.
Some police depts have certain cops trained in phlebotomy (because nurses refuse to draw on a patient without consent, even with a warrant.)so they come in on off duty time to do it. Same with like the snake cops, they call the snake/alligator guy when needed.

Some police depts have certain cops trained in phlebotomy (because nurses refuse to draw on a patient without consent, even with a warrant.)so they come in on off duty time to do it. Same with like the snake cops, they call the snake/alligator guy when needed.
no, the patient.

Usually cops are nice to nurses because they think it's bad luck not to be. That's why you see nurses hanging their stethoscopes over the mirror in the car.
I'd imagine unlawfully arresting and assaulting a nurse would be EXTRA bad luck then, but I guess when you think you're above the law like he did, you don't care about that bc she stops being a nurse and becomes The Enemy instead.