WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I always sound weird when I try to say it. Maybe it only works in your accent? Or maybe I'm just terrible at words. Either way it sounds much better in the right accent.
Mac-ca's pronounced quickly.

Seems straight forward to me. Though I would never get the correct pronunciation of some America names like Maryland, or New Orleans.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
"mera-land"

hqdefault.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Hey! Body cameras doing what they're supposed to!

Also, Baltimore cops doing what Baltimore cops do

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...laims-video-body-camera-footage-a7849411.html

Of course, now that they know they're on for 30 seconds before being turned "on" they'll wait a full minute. Also, they had this footage for 176 days before the defendant's lawyer stumbled across it. Guy has been in jail since fucking January.

Hey! Body cameras doing what they're supposed to!

Also, Baltimore cops doing what Baltimore cops do

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...laims-video-body-camera-footage-a7849411.html

Of course, now that they know they're on for 30 seconds before being turned "on" they'll wait a full minute. Also, they had this footage for 176 days before the defendant's lawyer stumbled across it. Guy has been in jail since fucking January.

Funny how three bad apples all end up working together. What a coincidence since there are so few of them.

N'Awlins' :
noun
a small portion of food or drink or a light meal,especially one eaten between regular meals.
a share or portion.
Australian Slang. something easily done.
verb (used without object)
to have a snack or light meal, especially between regular meals: " We got sum pork rinds fa N'Awlins ."

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Woman was Australian. Our government is pissed. This cop should get the death penalty. Wishful thinking.

They'll do for him what they do for the others. Overcharge him so the burden of proof/malicious intent can't be met and he gets off, when a more fitting charge a step or two down the ladder would've put him away.