WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I don't fully agree with it either (I did say "sorta".) Justice for all at all times is more closely aligned to what I want. However what I want and what is good for certain groups are not necessarily the same thing. I'd be lying if I said that if he is charged and if he does go to jail it'll be real bad news for race relations in the country.

I know, that's why I didn't jump in. I figured that "sorta" was the necessary qualifier that indicated a more hypothetical line of thought than what you actually wanted to happen.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
No, idiot. I don't want there to be riots. I want white people to realize that there are issues with the police, that they are not immune. I want the gears of change to start turning to change how the police deal with situations. I want the white population in this country to realize that when they get in a dangerous situation with the cops that they can lose.

You want to believe that I don't want there to be issues with racism? Alright. Go for it. You're wrong though.

Nuance, fucker. It exists. You assume that it doesn't. Regularly you assume that there is no grey, just black and white. You're regularly wrong about that fact.

Not in the mood tonight. That's all you get. If you're nice maybe @my little brony will tag in
Oh settle down Nancy.

Your first post was simple saying you hope the cop gets off with little to no issue. That's it. You wanted people to understand that you meant all this nuances shit from that vague ass post? Next time say exactly what you mean.

And now that we know what you really mean. Your still stupid. Your idea won't change anything. This isn't the first white person to be killed by the police where the officer got off.

Also, I'm the motherfucker who preaches nuances around here. You bullshitting that I regularly see things in only black or white speaks to how all your shit talking is utter lies.

If someone could explain what "That's all you get." means to the illiterate Aussie, I'd appreciate it. I thought I was clear but obviously there's some translation issue or something.

If someone could explain what "That's all you get." means to the illiterate Aussie, I'd appreciate it. I thought I was clear but obviously there's some translation issue or something.
What are you on about now?

I love the illiterate shtick. It reminds how you think using nicknames are a sign of illiteracy. :lol:

there's a reason whenever I say something controversial I tend to make multiple edits and follow-on posts clarifying, explaining, or providing a caveat for my potentially controversial opinion :fly: you guys can bitch all you want about it but no one can claim I don't try to make myself understood

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and APRIL
there's a reason whenever I say something controversial I tend to make multiple edits and follow-on posts clarifying, explaining, or providing a caveat for my potentially controversial opinion :fly: you guys can bitch all you want about it but no one can claim I don't try to make myself understood
Which is fair, at the same time if you see something ambiguous you will generally question it before assuming you know the author's thoughts on the matter.

Your second was an assumption.

If after one question and its response you feel you fully understand the other party you might be an illiterate Aussie.
So one should expect not to fully understand you after you've had 2 attempts at explaining..

:lol: you are so fucking dense.

So one should expect not to fully understand you after you've had 2 attempts at explaining..

you are so fucking dense.
Its a conversation, scooter. You have to have a back and forth dialogue so you can understand what the other person is saying. It is something that you are phenomenally bad at on here.

No one should have their position fully understood within two back and forth interactions.

Its a conversation, scooter. You have to have a back and forth dialogue so you can understand what the other person is saying. It is something that you are phenomenally bad at on here.

No one should have their position fully understood within two back and forth interactions.
:lol: you are so full of shit. You are just making up shit as you go to justify whatever proverbial corner your retardedness has put you in.

Don't care.
giphy.gif