WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I watched the George Floyd video since that was so "debated". Wish I hadn't but glad I did because that was undeniably murder, has the courts have agreed to at this point.

I don't need to see this dude get killed too, the description was enough
I hope these officers are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But God damn it, motherfuckers GOTTA stop running.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
Doesn't really matter if they do or don't, other than dying tired.

Cop wants to kill ya, he gonna kill ya
It's my opinion from watching the whole thing that they were just fucking angry. Angry cause he ran, and then angry because he wasn't following commands, even though no one could follow commands after being pepper sprayed. Yeah, good luck trying to put your hands behind your back when there's a scoville factory on your face.

Are you suggesting that they *wanted* to kill him? Cause thats about as dumb as you can get dude. This isn't the 1950s where the cop gets to tell the only story.

Last edited:
It's my opinion from watching the whole thing that they were just fucking angry. Angry cause he ran, and then angry because he wasn't following commands, even though no one could follow commands after being pepper sprayed. Yeah, good luck trying to put your hands behind your back when there's a scoville factory on your face.

Are you suggesting that they *wanted* to kill him? Cause thats about as dumb as you can get dude. This isn't the 1950s where the cop gets to tell the only story.
I've worked with a few people I wouldn't want chasing me. It takes a measure of maturity to not go too far, these people didn't have it. That's what it seems like to me. I've seen it before.

This isn't the 1950s where the cop gets to tell the only story.
I mean, it kinda is when it comes to the cops. Qualified immunity, no way to prevent them from being rehired, they effectively get to do whatever they want.

Hell, did you read the article I linked to above? The families have stated that they believe that the cops have already investigated themselves and found themselves to be innocent.
It happens constantly.

I mean, it kinda is when it comes to the cops. Qualified immunity, no way to prevent them from being rehired, they effectively get to do whatever they want.

Hell, did you read the article I linked to above? The families have stated that they believe that the cops have already investigated themselves and found themselves to be innocent.
It happens constantly.
Dude this varies so much per department. In the northeast people are deep vetted and starting pay here is 55k. You gotta pass the test go to 3 or 4 interviews and take a poly. Then you still are on probation for a year.

On the other hand my brother told me in Missouri they'll hire anyone and they get paid nearly minimum wage.

How is it okay for members of the police to have uncontrollable anger issues?

How is it okay for members of the police to have uncontrollable anger issues?
He's not saying it's ok but it does take a certain mentality to not be antagonized sometimes.

I've been fucking pepper sprayed and bitten and there is a temptation to just let loose. You just gotta swallow it but not everyone can.

Don't fucking run. It's a bad choice and you don't know wtf everyone else has been through that day.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly