WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Yeah, I'm waiting to hear the official explanation for why a woman wearing pajamas was shot from the passengers side while she was talking to the cop on the drivers side.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Yeah, I'm waiting to hear the official explanation for why a woman wearing pajamas was shot from the passengers side while she was talking to the cop on the drivers side.
I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me... Hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holla at me.

Why on earth would you hope the cop gets off with no issues?
If he goes to jail, or has anything more than gentle pressure to quit then it will be very stark evidence of a disparity in the treatment of races in this country and the next time a black man is killed by a cop (let's say 12 days from now) there will be a fucking riot.

If he goes to jail, or has anything more than gentle pressure to quit then it will be very stark evidence of a disparity in the treatment of races in this country and the next time a black man is killed by a cop (let's say 12 days from now) there will be a fucking riot.
So you don't want justice so that the racism in the police for won't be an issue....

You are a special kind of stupid.

Huh. You really didn't follow that?

Ok scooter, you believe what you need to.
I followed it just how you said it. You want this cop to get off because you don't want there to issue with racism.

That's pretty fucked up.

I can only hope you just spewing your usual verbal diarrhoea and didn't mean what you said.

I followed it just how you said it. You want this cop to get off because you don't want there to issue with racism.

That's pretty fucked up.

I can only hope you just spewing your usual verbal diarrhoea and didn't mean what you said.
No, idiot. I don't want there to be riots. I want white people to realize that there are issues with the police, that they are not immune. I want the gears of change to start turning to change how the police deal with situations. I want the white population in this country to realize that when they get in a dangerous situation with the cops that they can lose.

You want to believe that I don't want there to be issues with racism? Alright. Go for it. You're wrong though.

Nuance, fucker. It exists. You assume that it doesn't. Regularly you assume that there is no grey, just black and white. You're regularly wrong about that fact.

Not in the mood tonight. That's all you get. If you're nice maybe @my little brony will tag in

nah, actually, because while I understand your rationale I most certainly don't agree with the sentiment that started that argument
I don't fully agree with it either (I did say "sorta".) Justice for all at all times is more closely aligned to what I want. However what I want and what is good for certain groups are not necessarily the same thing. I'd be lying if I said that if he is charged and if he does go to jail it won't be real bad news for race relations in the country.