WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Id rather he serve his full sentence, get denied parole a couple times to get the full prison experience, and then get out 15 years from now when everyone has forgotten his name and have to struggle to find a job like every other felon.

Or.... serve his full term, realize how wrong what he did was, become reformed, try to make amends, and be a better person the rest of his life. But lets be honest. thats unlikely.
Ive no doubt, that internally he feels he did nothing wrong and is getting a raw deal

I have this nagging feeling his conviction is somehow going to be overturned.
yeah..... me too man. After that comment the judge made about an appeal being strengthened by oldy-mcrepresentative Waters comments about protestors becoming more confrontational should Chauvin be found guilty.

Some claim that the jurors lives felt threatened by the meany protestors and their verdict was forced out of concern for their own safety

yeah..... me too man. After that comment the judge made about an appeal being strengthened by oldy-mcrepresentative Waters comments about protestors becoming more confrontational should Chauvin be found guilty.

Some claim that the jurors lives felt threatened by the meany protestors and their verdict was forced out of concern for their own safety

That's what made me start thinking this way. Hopefully not. It's time for accountability. If he were to get off because of comments by Waters then any elected official could try and sabotage the next trial they don't like. The status quo would remain. Probably get worse.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Apparently prison rape jokes are bad, even though it can't happen to a more deserving person sometimes.

So here's hoping Chauvin doesn't trip and fall on a shiv or something.
It was more that I was channeling that movie where the Mexican guys says "they pushed my shit in!" I don't approve of prison rape, I figure just being in prison should suck enough. If they're held long enough. Besides, there are some innocent people in prison - no need for them to get their shit pushed in.
Yes I've been told "Eddie, your sense of humor really sucks at time." Sometimes you hit it into the bleachers . .

Last edited:
  • Gravy
and thats not justice. He didnt get sentenced to death. Just like cops dont get to execute people, prisons dont either
I agree, closest to justice that gets is Old Testament stuff. It would be poetic, though. George Floyd was killed by a man that he had no power over, Chauvin will have no power in prison

It was more that I was channeling that movie where the Mexican guys says "they pushed my shit in!" I don't approve of prison rape, I figure just being in prison should suck enough. If they're held long enough. Besides, there are some innocent people in prison - no need for them to get their shit pushed in.
Yes I've been told "Eddie, your sense of humor really sucks at time." Sometimes you hit it into the bleachers . .
Training Day.

Fucking good movie.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Training Day.

Fucking good movie.
YES!!! and YES!! We stumbled on it a few weeks ago, I was unaware that phrase was in it. And ironically, that is one of those phrases my wife says something like "you and your dumb friends make that up?" I was so vindicated - pushed her shit IN!!!

Apparently prison rape jokes are bad, even though it can't happen to a more deserving person sometimes.

So here's hoping Chauvin doesn't trip and fall on a shiv or something.
The compelling arguments that have stuck with me:

1. This allows that some rapes are deserved.
2. Violence inside the carceral system is the result of corruption and othering, joking about it serves to absolve the powerful. It's punching down: maybe not in this specific instance but generally.

I think Chauvin should have personally demonstrated his belief that having your neck knelt on for 9min isn't deadly, as part of his defense.

If we have to have a death penalty, give it to him. He, ostensibly charged with serving and protecting, coolly and slowly murdered a man while multiple people told him what was happening. There isn't even the standard "I was scared and did as I was trained" possibility there. It only gets more fucked the more you consider it. So bad that other cops were willing to scapegoat him.

Chauvin may Epstein Out(yes, I know it probably wasn't suicide, play along), particularly if he fails on appeal. Short of that, I'd suggest he attack the first person available so he can spend as much time as possible in solitary. He doesn't need it for the rep. ;)

All u people up in arms now never said one word when tony timpa died back a few years ago after he was pinned to the ground by cops.

timpa said “You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me!” and then went unconscious. As precious minutes passed, the officers laughed and joked about waking Timpa up for school and making him waffles for breakfast.

hmm i wonder if no one was up in arms because he was white so the media didn't run with the story

• Gravy