WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Absolutely do not condone that shit - nope, I'd a wanted to come up behind him and wack him in the head as he pulled his piece. If you're lucky you get to do something exciting and useful like that in life at least once.

Neighborhood Watch is a thing too. Drop a dime if you think there's a crime.
I think the phrase "drop a dime" might be lost on the younger generation there, Eddie. Hell even in my day it was 25 cents.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
  • Sad
They just leave the siren running in the car that's parked or what. Doesn't sound like it's moving in relation to the microphone. How is he supposed to hear what they're telling him. That alone would make him freak out and "not obey commands" even more.

That has to be some level of assault. A little less bad than just staying back, calling him a threat, and shooting him I guess. That happened to a naked guy don't remember if it was here or somewhere else.

We used to know someone who was schizophrenic, and mostly fine as long as she stayed medication compliant. She wore a bracelet that identified her as such. Cops were supposed to know what it was and that it'd be a mental health case when dealing with her. I don't know if that's a thing everywhere or just voluntary, maybe most of them wouldn't wear it.

• Gravy
  • Gravy
bc868515b7734eeb5d1ff9877e17a48d.jpg

DEUCES BITCH BOY

• Gravy
I know it’s not PC to say so but in my opinion, Benjamin Crump is a frickin idiot. He seems to be barely able to string words together to form a sentence, yet he’s the highest profile black attorney since Johnny C died.

Apparently prison rape jokes are bad, even though it can't happen to a more deserving person sometimes.

So here's hoping Chauvin doesn't trip and fall on a shiv or something.
Id rather he serve his full sentence, get denied parole a couple times to get the full prison experience, and then get out 15 years from now when everyone has forgotten his name and have to struggle to find a job like every other felon.

Or.... serve his full term, realize how wrong what he did was, become reformed, try to make amends, and be a better person the rest of his life. But lets be honest. thats unlikely.

Id rather he serve his full sentence, get denied parole a couple times to get the full prison experience, and then get out 15 years from now when everyone has forgotten his name and have to struggle to find a job like every other felon.

Or.... serve his full term, realize how wrong what he did was, become reformed, try to make amends, and be a better person the rest of his life. But lets be honest. thats unlikely.
I'd rather he (and every other felon) serve shorter sentences with a focus on rehabilitation and reintegration, as that seems to help with recidivism a lot more than stigmatizing them and making everything harder.

But that's never gonna happen, since Senators and Congressmen gotta be TOUGH ON CRIME and please their private prison lobbyists.

• Gravy

Lets be honest. He's a cop heading into prison. He isn't going to serve his full term.
Especially since it is clear that other cops have cut him loose to sink or swim on his own.

I'd rather he (and every other felon) serve shorter sentences with a focus on rehabilitation and reintegration, as that seems to help with recidivism a lot more than stigmatizing them and making everything harder.

But that's never gonna happen, since Senators and Congressmen gotta be TOUGH ON CRIME and please their private prison lobbyists.
In general I agree with this, but I honestly have a hard time seeing the reform path away from murder.

• Gravy