WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

True. All the ones around here apparently ARE from the arrests they make but that's here, not there.

Consider: he's only 21, he has only been able to go to the strip club since his b-day. He could go to the massage parlor since he was 18. More time to develop a theory of who's to blame(talking from inside his head).
That is a groovy symbiosis of businesses. I would never suspect the massage parlor of selling sex. never.
Knew an 18yo girl, in college, who used to go get trashed with her coworkers at the strip joint across the street from their pizza shop after work.

All kinds of problematic.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
There's just a whole bunch of bias going on in all directions when most Americans think of Asian massage. Maybe I'll find the article I read a few days ago, but then I'd be promoting some Spanfeller shit.
I'm sure some are legitimate but they've been urban legend as whore houses for so long that every bust of one makes it feel like "they all must be doing this!". Personally, I think the whole country should go like Nevada and guys who can't figure out how to get some lady(or man) love any other way can use the pay-once, laid-once system. As opposed to (WARNING, misogynistic BS coming!!!!) - pay-as-you-go. The nice thing about pay-as-you-go: occasionally they'll let you have one on credit, "valued regular shopper".

See, I disagree it was "Asian hate"unless we have further info on him, like it's been discovered he had been shitposting how he hated Asians or such before this. I think it's conceivable he was pissed about his addiction, flipped out and took it out on the people at places he had frequented. Who happened to be Asian.

Most people who kill 8 people ARE having a bad day - a bad mental health day. He'd have had a bad day if he had killed himself too. Not how it played out. In his head, he may have thought it a public service. We already know how the movie ended - all edits have been made. I'm more interested in why his day was produced the way it was.
I don't give a flying fuck why his day was bad.

I don't give a flying fuck why his day was bad.
Many don't or won't. But I do. I understand it won't change anything that went down. It's more of a arson investigation line of curiosity, "where did the fire start, were there accelerants involved"? Lot of people lose their shit but nobody dies. Any additional knowledge on this occurance can't hurt. Unless it personally pains you - which I would totally get too.

Many don't or won't. But I do. I understand it won't change anything that went down. It's more of a arson investigation line of curiosity, "where did the fire start, were there accelerants involved"? Lot of people lose their shit but nobody dies. Any additional knowledge on this occurance can't hurt. Unless it personally pains you - which I would totally get too.
He's a white, pk, incel, steeped in the US's culture of bigotries and violence, with access to a gun. That's why a whole bunch of other people had the worst day of their lives.

Nothing new or interesting about it, and we're not going to do anything about it. Sandy Hook changed nothing, and it's impossible to imagine a more sympathetic group of victims.

He's a white, pk, incel, steeped in the US's culture of bigotries and violence, with access to a gun. That's why a whole bunch of other people had the worst day of their lives.

Nothing new or interesting about it, and we're not going to do anything about it. Sandy Hook changed nothing, and it's impossible to imagine a more sympathetic group of victims.
Yup. If someone wants to hear this kid's side, or thinks that what he was thinking is relevant then they're on the wrong side of this.
More information on his frame of mind can't hurt? Bullshit. Any coverage of him is hurtful.

mkxxs4j7oko61.jpg

You left out the bible-beater part. From what I've read he's not really a perfectly formed Incel.Wasn't enough batter to make a whole one I guess.
I disagree that Sandy Hook changed nothing? They get triggered and the elementary schools here go ape shit on shutting things down. Kids weren't doing drills on what to do if there is a gunman in the building before SH. A generation of kids have a different world view than you or I had at that age.
Yup. If someone wants to hear this kid's side, or thinks that what he was thinking is relevant then they're on the wrong side of this.
More information on his frame of mind can't hurt? Bullshit. Any coverage of him is hurtful.

mkxxs4j7oko61.jpg
It never hurts to know frame of mind. It's not press or coverage, Hitler is not winning by the daily references to him on the internet. Knowing about someone's background is interesting and can be cause for personal reflection on what forms us. And others.

I watched surveillance video, that dude went and spent 1:12 hours in one of the parlors having sex just before starting his spree. He was like a drunk, wandering from bar to bar. Somebody could have noticed he was getting obsessed - apparently his one friend did. But I understand, it's hard to wrestle down an adult who's spinning out of control. Law doesn't allow for it. Many people wanted to stop my first wife from drinking "let's chain her to a bed"? Nope, "we" , collectively, had to let her drink herself to death. Free country. Thank dog she didn't kill anyone. Tard at issue unfortunately, did.
Meanwhile, people joke about a forum member losing their shit at a gun shop. ha.ha,ha,ha. nope, ain't fucking working.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Nothing wrong with being interested in what waa going through the guys head. No different than people into real crime type stuff or intrigued by the psychopathy of serial killers, etc. Doesn't mean you condone anything they did.
Absolutely do not condone that shit - nope, I'd a wanted to come up behind him and wack him in the head as he pulled his piece. If you're lucky you get to do something exciting and useful like that in life at least once.

Neighborhood Watch is a thing too. Drop a dime if you think there's a crime.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer