WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

All u people up in arms now never said one word when tony timpa died back a few years ago after he was pinned to the ground by cops.

timpa said “You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me!” and then went unconscious. As precious minutes passed, the officers laughed and joked about waking Timpa up for school and making him waffles for breakfast.

hmm i wonder if no one was up in arms because he was white so the media didn't run with the story
Go fuck yourself on a landmine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
We could keep score here I guess.
Killed by the Police.
  • White Folks = 1+
  • Black Folks = 1,000,000,000+
  • Other = ???? (Largely goes unreported)

this isn't a race thing. cops don't wake up saying yeah today im going to shoot me a black man lulz.

this is an all people thing. cops are quick on a the trigger.

Anyways this all goes back to If more people complied with the police and did what they told you then guess what chances of you being shot are almost nothing.

Anyways this all goes back to If more people complied with the police and did what they told you then guess what chances of you being shot are almost nothing.
I dont know about chances being nothing but I do agree with complying.
Don't argue, don't give them an excuse.
Every situation is unique though. Some people don't have the mental capacity to comply in a normal way. Some people are just scared and panic.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
All u people up in arms now never said one word when tony timpa died back a few years ago after he was pinned to the ground by cops.

timpa said “You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me!” and then went unconscious. As precious minutes passed, the officers laughed and joked about waking Timpa up for school and making him waffles for breakfast.

hmm i wonder if no one was up in arms because he was white so the media didn't run with the story
I love that this tidbit went out on the all the white supremacy newsletters at once. I'm seeing this everywhere.

For every story that the news media plucks, there are thousands of the same stories that get no mention. I bet you weren't bitching about all the little black girls that went missing when the media was all over blonde, white girls getting abducted. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
While true, don't forget that almost everyone - regardless of race - does this. There are thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of interactions a day between citizens and police. Very few of them end up in shootings.

I thought George Floyd fucked up big time on compliance while he was in his vehicle. I really think the outcome would have been different if he would have gripped the wheel and sat there silent other than answering when asked. Someone mentioned panic - I think George panicked big time and couldn't fully comply. Not saying shit needed to go south after that. George could have been cuffed or zip-tied within a few seconds. of exiting his vehicle. Might take 3 committed people but no point in getting an obviously giggity suspect out of a vehicle if you won't be able to handle them reasonably.
It was the cops that fucked up, not George.

I'm struggling to see how anything after :30 seconds of restricting blood and oxygen to his brain was anything other than deliberate.
They're just like the rest of the population, mostly fucking stupid.

I personally just don't see a scenario where he said to himself, "I'm going to murder this motherfucker today." He's just stupid. And just like everyone else now, he gets to go to jail for it - which is awesome.

They're just like the rest of the population, mostly fucking stupid.

I personally just don't see a scenario where he said to himself, "I'm going to murder this motherfucker today." He's just stupid. And just like everyone now, he gets to go to jail - which is awesome.
Well, that's the difference in degrees of murder, right?

It's not like James Boyd, where Keith Sandy was talking about shooting a motherfucker in the dick as he was gearing up.

Well, that's the difference in degrees of murder, right?

It's not like James Boyd, where Keith Sandy was talking about shooting a motherfucker in the dick as he was gearing up.
Of course there are differences. I still think he's just a fucking idiot though.

I really think policing needs to be a four year degree. And I fucking love Yang's idea that everyone is required to be a purple belt in Jujitsu.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Of course there are differences. I still think he's just a fucking idiot though.

I really think policing needs to be a four year degree. And I fucking love Yang's idea that everyone is required to be a purple belt in Jujitsu.
I may have a jaundiced view of police, living where I do, with the department that "patrols" here, but I don't really see the use in much of the services they provide. If I want someone to laugh at me when I ask how they're going to catch the guys that stole my car, I can always turn to @AppleTurkey instead.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I may have a jaundiced view of police, living where I do, with the department that "patrols" here, but I don't really see the use in much of the services they provide. If I want someone to laugh at me when I ask how they're going to catch the guys that stole my car, I can always turn to @AppleTurkey instead.
Then get rid of the services they provide and see what happens. :iono: