WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

This wasn't a cold blooded murder of a sleeping woman because the police illegally raided an apartment they weren't supposed to be at.
So, it was a warm blooded murder of an awake woman because the police illegally raided an apartment they weren't supposed to be at.

Does that make it OK?

So, it was a warm blooded murder of an awake woman because the police illegally raided an apartment they weren't supposed to be at.

Does that make it OK?
It was not an illegal raid. They were supposed to be there. Thanks for helping me make my point.

wow.. that’s NOT what i’ve read
it’s still not cool that she died in the crossfire but did the BF get charged ? did he die ?
You had 11 "facts". Two of them are true. Knock and announce and that she was standing in the hall with her boyfriend who fired first.

That's a bad ratio man. I'm on a phone so I'm not gonna counter cite the other ones right now, but I promise I will later. Its important to tell the truth because people who don't have the time to fact check will believe you .

This information is all out there from sufficiently non-rightwing sources if y'all cared to look for it.

Ya, I know, ignoring that and going all emotional THEY MURDERED HER is so much easier though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
This information is all out there from sufficiently non-rightwing sources if y'all cared to look for it.

Ya, I know, ignoring that and going all emotional THEY MURDERED HER is so much easier though.
How about you cite it then cause I couldn't find it

If they didn't follow the terms of it it was. Seems to be no evidence that they announced.
Dunno. This is why we have judges. The story that was originally published seems to be crumbling though. Before it was she was an angel and they shot her in bed etc.

Now she was a laid off EMT with a record and they had the right address.

There's always two stories and the truth.

“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
bad boyz bad boyz, whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do when they cum for you
:haaay:

Wrong argument, dummy. I'm not concerned with which race gets killed by cops at what rate, im concerned with cops killing people

You ever had one moment your entire life was in balance. It's not easy. You do that everyday. It's hell. Doesn't have to be that dramatic either.