WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I was talking to the dinks complaining that the cops didn't go down for murder. Her boyfriend shot at the cops first so they returned fire and that is not murder. Shit in most states you can't just shoot someone even if they broke in. your life has to be in danger first and that is a stupid law.
It's amazing / scary how much the media got wrong or completely over sensationalized when it came to this story.

ok what i read was that she was sleeping in her house and the police entered her home and started shouting and it was the wrong house or something
It was a knock and announce warrant, which means they had to knock and announce who they were. (Corroborated by multiple neighbors) - they were at the correct address, she was named in the warrant along with the shooter - she was not sleeping, she was standing in the hallway next to the shooter - the boyfriend fired first, police returned fire after being shot at first - this was all based on a multi year drug investigation in which meth, crack and various other drugs were being sold out of that apartment - she was not a current EMT, she was until 2016, after she was let go for renting a car that was used in a homicide.

It was a knock and announce warrant, which means they had to knock and announce who they were. (Corroborated by multiple neighbors) - they were at the correct address, she was named in the warrant along with the shooter - she was not sleeping, she was standing in the hallway next to the shooter - the boyfriend fired first, police returned fire after being shot at first - this was all based on a multi year drug investigation in which meth, crack and various other drugs were being sold out of that apartment - she was not a current EMT, she was until 2016, after she was let go for renting a car that was used in a homicide.

wow.. that’s NOT what i’ve read
it’s still not cool that she died in the crossfire but did the BF get charged ? did he die ?

Need a serious citation here. The only thing I could verify there was that they changed it to a knock and announce warrant. No verifiable source for any of the others, but plenty of right wing sources for them including the daily stormer. Most of what you said just appears to be straight up lies.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Need a serious citation here. The only thing I could verify there was that they changed it to a knock and announce warrant. No verifiable source for any of the others, but plenty of right wing sources for them including the daily stormer. Most of what you said just appears to be straight up lies.
He got it off of.a JPG that's floating around facebook.

I'll post some after my QAnon meeting.

I'm serious. I looked stuff up to make sure I wasn't wrong. Please do the same

Great meeting today. It was potluck. Those conspiracy theorist sure can cook. I brought chili.

Here's a New York Times article from yesterday. I think I was wrong about the boyfriend / shooter being named in the warrant. It was the ex boyfriend who was part of the investigation. Her apartment was raided because the ex supposedly had drugs shipped to the apartment. She was awake, not shot while sleeping in bed, and she was no longer an EMT but it doesn't say anything about why her employment ended. All that being said, I'm not at all saying this woman deserved to die. Just that a lot of the initial reporting turned out to be inaccurate. This wasn't a cold blooded murder of a sleeping woman because the police illegally raided an apartment they weren't supposed to be at.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/breonna-taylor-police.html

Last edited: